Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Champ about to be on 87.7 the Ticket - will be asked about confrontation with McDaniels

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Getting rid of the Goodmans, Sheffler, etc is not the problem. What draft prospect did the Goodmans ever do for Shanny??? What did Sheffler ever do for the Broncos?? Nothing

Getting rif of Hillis is the issue.

I remember the statements of wanting "tough, hardnosed, smart" football players. Hillis was and is that.

BUT....he is gone...

Time to move on

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    Plus he's sooo cute..... Ok I'm bad but I need to laugh again.....cheese sweetie help me out or go post a picture of one of our boys......
    Champ is adorable. One of my favorites.

I don't have any pics of our boys to post, but I do have one of me that cracks me up. I'll go find it. BRB
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    my source says the same thing. . .
    seems like it. But his wife or girlfriend or whatever she is/was is one hell of a terrible driver.

Last year (not this years obviously) at Training Camp I stayed as late as I could to scout some players and such..they forced me to leave and I was leaving at the same time as sheff girl. She rode my ass hardcore, then alsmost hit me. Then she passed me, and got in the left lane to turn, then as I am about to pass her and go through the light she changes mind and nearly sideswipped me. And nearly took out the car behind me also. She had her daughter with her too....girl was fine, but terrible at driving in her black, tinted out bmw or mercedes or whatever it was.

Made sure I never left at the same time as her again. now I do not have to worry about it.

Not that anyone cares. But...
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    No, the Spygate II thing might have resulted in him getting fired sooner, rather than later, but if you honestly believe that tearing the roster apart and leading the Broncos to the worst stretch in over four decades wasn't the primary factor, I really don't know how to respond to you.
    lo...think what you want had the spygate thing not happened josh would still be the coach next year...the personnel stuff is a factor yes, but the key firing point is the scandal period...if you dont realize that then i dont know what to say to you............
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

The shadow of Pikes Peak (aka the lee of the stone)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wesley Woodyard

LOL props for the Eastwood reference, Tned.

That was an orangutan tho.

And while I would not expect Champ to ever - EVER - throw a coach under the bus, because it's not his style, I'm still interested in the fallout.

Chucky is an angry coach who might remind some of McDaniels. If the players didn't turn on Josh, then Gruden's a possibility. If they did, then we may go with a different managerial style.

~G
    "Dream as if you will live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
    -- James Dean

My novels Mason's Order and its sequel Mason's Pledge are now available at Amazon in both paperback and kindle versions.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I could post a pic of my boys, if you like?

7. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Romanowski, who I can't stand, just also pointed out his inability to get along with Mike Nolan, which I had momentarily forgotten about.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    The Scheffler incident was when I jumped ship. There was zero reason to bench him, and even less of a reason to let him go. Right now I can't wait for this semester to be over. Am I still giving it my all? Damn straight. Does that mean I don't want to finish and am embarrassed by my school? No. All it means is that I'm worn out from trying so hard and am looking forward to the break.

Scheff was benched and then shipped out for what was a minor faux pas. And the rest of the team, and vicariously, all of the Broncos fans, suffered. All because McD has the management skills of a chimpanzee.

meh sheff hasn't done crap in detroit really either, he cant block and he cant stay healthy...Hillis and now to a degree cutler are the guys i miss...i have no reason to miss marshall or sheff....just my opinion frau...but i guess i understand where ya coming from

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Romonaski sounds stoned!!

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    Getting rid of the Goodmans, Sheffler, etc is not the problem. What draft prospect did the Goodmans ever do for Shanny??? What did Sheffler ever do for the Broncos?? Nothing
    Where the **** is the ROFLMFAO smiley when you need it?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Romanowski, who I can't stand, just also pointed out his inability to get along with Mike Nolan, which I had momentarily forgotten about.
    i didnt want to admit it for sometime, but there seems to be some serious merit to this building steam and the whole mutual sepration of ways thing was a cover up

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU

FA
    1. With what money

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I didnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    lo...think what you want had the spygate thing not happened josh would still be the coach next year...the personnel stuff is a factor yes, but the key firing point is the scandal period...if you dont realize that then i dont know what to say to you............
    Man, I know you have been a die-hard McDaniels' apologist for a long time, but come on man, wake up and smell the horse shit, because McDaniels left Dove Valley covered in it.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Money View Post
    LOL props for the Eastwood reference, Tned.

That was an orangutan tho.
    ~G
    Damn, I hate when a **** up a movie quote... Grrrr

All those big hairy bi-pods look the same to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I didnt.
    I still worry about you neck, because I KNOW you must have gotten whiplash with that turn around on McDaniels!!!

17. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Stokley, Miller, Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I could post a pic of my boys, if you like?
    OK you made me laugh....man what was I thinking Clay could of read that....shudder.....

Scheff had a wife and was just the sweetest dang pumpkin...... I miss him and Hillis the kid was beyond polite and just soooo, dang it guys where's that picture Frau????? (Just Frau!!!)

Sorry I'll say it....... and for the rest of the dirt......... (in a Stone Phillips voice)
    Getting Stoked

19. The Following User High Fived pnbronco For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information