Page 123 of 298 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The Lock excuse train is full steam ahead!!!
    i said shurmur would destroy lock the day he was hired. its been full steam for a while now.

This is my 2nd team around with Shurmur. I remember what he did in St Louis.

So arguably this train has been going for me since 2009.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    i said shurmur would destroy lock the day he was hired. its been full steam for a while now.
    Great QBs figure it out. Elway developed despite "3 yards and a cloud of dust" Reeves developing him. Plenty of great QBs overcome suboptimal coaching. If Lock fails, it's because he wasn't good enough. Plain and simple.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Great QBs figure it out. Elway developed despite "3 yards and a cloud of dust" Reeves developing him. Plenty of great QBs overcome suboptimal coaching. If Lock fails, it's because he wasn't good enough. Plain and simple.
    Elway was one of the most developed qbs to come out of college. Drew Lock was one of the rawest but his talent jumps off the table.

4. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

If you have a coaching staff and you cant develop one aspect of a prospects game. Then why are you a coach?

6. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Shurmur made his career off good press and ive never understood it. Sam Bradford never got better in all his time. in fact id say he got worse. Also the #1 prospect out of college.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Elway was one of the most developed qbs to come out of college. Drew Lock was one of the rawest but his talent jumps off the table.
    Josh Allen was just as raw. His OC, Brian Daboll, coached offenses ranked 29th, 31st, 20th, and 32nd before he took over in Buffalo. Allen has turned into a star. Again, great players figure it out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Josh Allen was just as raw. His OC, Brian Daboll, coached offenses ranked 29th, 31st, 20th, and 32nd before he took over in Buffalo. Allen has turned into a star. Again, great players figure it out.
    if Josh Allen was a Bronco he would have been traded or cut. It took 1 year for fans and media to turn against Lock here. Allen got 4.

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

if Josh Allen was a Bronco he would have been traded or cut.
    Lock has been given every chance in the world to succeed here. They completely cleared the decks for him to be the starter last year. This year they project to have one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. But yeah, it's everyone's fault but Lock's if he sucks....

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Lock has been given every chance in the world to succeed here. They completely cleared the decks for him to be the starter last year. This year they project to have one of the most talented offenses in the NFL. But yeah, it's everyone's fault but Lock's if he sucks....
    1 season and 4 games isnt every chance to succeed while raw QBs like Allen get 4 years. Like i said, he should be traded. The Broncos franchise and culture doesn't have the patience.

13. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

if Josh Allen was a Bronco he would have been traded or cut. It took 1 year for fans and media to turn against Lock here. Allen got 4.
    Can you name a QB who went from awful to good after changing coaches? I can only think of one--like Wave said, good QB's always end up figuring it out. The bad ones jump from team to team, system to system, coach to coach, and it never matters...they are either good or bad

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

1 season and 4 games isnt every chance to succeed while raw QBs like Allen get 4 years. Like i said, he should be traded. The Broncos franchise and culture doesn't have the patience.
    Allen got 3 years. He's getting a 4th this year because he became a pro bowler. Lock is getting the same year 3 to do the same.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Can you name a QB who went from awful to good after changing coaches? I can only think of one--like Wave said, good QB's always end up figuring it out. The bad ones jump from team to team, system to system, coach to coach, and it never matters...they are either good or bad
    If im Patton right now, i fire shurmur immediately, i say im riding with lock till his rookie contract expires then deciding on him. So 2 years. 2023 season. Meanwhile im stacking 1st round picks to draft the Manning kid in 2024-25.

That is a real plan for this franchise. Instead of playing peekaboo with teddy averagewater.

17. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

If im Patton right now, i fire shurmur immediately, i say im riding with lock till his rookie contract expires then deciding on him. So 2 years. 2023 season. Meanwhile im stacking 1st round picks to draft the Manning kid in 2024-25.

That is a real plan for this franchise. Instead of playing peekaboo with teddy averagewater.
    That didn't really answer my question

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Allen got 3 years. He's getting a 4th this year because he became a pro bowler. Lock is getting the same year 3 to do the same.
    I dont count 4 games as a season tho.

20. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    That didn't really answer my question
    Yes i did. I dislike shurmur so much, i just need him outta the building to even start some type of progress

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information