Page 48 of 72 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Blockchain/crypto

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    But the issue is that if there's only 21 million floating around the usage of it because very incestuous, and some, if not a lot of that utility starts to go by the wayside.
    *I think* that to the degree this happens, it reduces the future value of cryptos/bitcoin. Without utility, there's not as much reason to hold it.

2. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    But the issue is that if there's only 21 million floating around the usage of it because very incestuous, and some, if not a lot of that utility starts to go by the wayside.
    *I think* that to the degree this happens, it reduces the future value of cryptos/bitcoin. Without utility, there's not as much reason to hold it.
    See, but BC and Eth are moved in 0.000x what have you
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

4. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

6. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    It's painfully obvious not a lot of folks here know a thing about Crypto. I'm not saying I'm some genius and all, nor am I a disciple of UR, i did this on my own. But I just don't have all day to answer it all, and I don't know all about it, but there is a lot of potential in crypto. Not just here but in other countries.
    Your last two sentences don't corroborate your first. I also don't think anyone is denying that crypto has potential.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

8. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by SR View Post
    It's painfully obvious not a lot of folks here know a thing about Crypto. I'm not saying I'm some genius and all, nor am I a disciple of UR, i did this on my own. But I just don't have all day to answer it all, and I don't know all about it, but there is a lot of potential in crypto. Not just here but in other countries.
    Your less sentence doesn't corroborate your first.
    What

10. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

What
    See the edited post.

12. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Window regulators aren't hard to replace as long as you're patient and don't have gorilla hands. Just be careful taking the door panel off of the inside and make sure you don't drop any tools inside the door.
    Definitely the most annoying thing I've done. I've been fixing my moms 1990 miata with the hand crank regulator. And youre right! The space inside the door itself is sooo freaking tiny. I at least got the window out so I didn't break it. That was my biggest concern. Whats odd is it must happen a lot because finding a regulator at the junk yards here is next to impossible! I could order new online, but its like 10x the price and the power ones are about the same price.

Which then begs the question do I go power windows? If so I have to do the passenger side too. So far this had been my least favorite part of fixing the car
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

14. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    Definitely the most annoying thing I've done. I've been fixing my moms 1990 miata with the hand crank regulator. And youre right! The space inside the door itself is sooo freaking tiny. I at least got the window out so I didn't break it. That was my biggest concern. Whats odd is it must happen a lot because finding a regulator at the junk yards here is next to impossible! I could order new online, but its like 10x the price and the power ones are about the same price.

Which then begs the question do I go power windows? If so I have to do the passenger side too. So far this had been my least favorite part of fixing the car
    If you go power windows you would also have to do the wiring, which I wouldn't be a fan of. I'm not afraid of much when it comes to working on vehicles, but wiring is something I'll gladly admit I hate doing.

The worst thing I've ever had to do is change a power brake vacuum booster on Fox Body Mustangs. That's a mother******.

16. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

If you go power windows you would also have to do the wiring, which I wouldn't be a fan of. I'm not afraid of much when it comes to working on vehicles, but wiring is something I'll gladly admit I hate doing.

The worst thing I've ever had to do is change a power brake vacuum booster on Fox Body Mustangs. That's a mother******.
    You have convinced me not to. I know so very little about electricity as is. So if you think its a bitch then for me it will be mount everest and I am already sick of the whole thing anyway. Plus, the stupid plastic wheels are breaking down and do not ride smooth within the track. Granted- 30 year old car. Still, too tight of a space.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.

18. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Just fyi there are like 8 other things wired through the doors. This is a little bit of a pain because shit was bent up in there these mofos **cked up the inside frame or something.

20. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Which comes back to where I keep saying that the NFT will keep that reason. There will probably be a mass die off of many of the coins and such, but the parts that have tied themselves in with the NFTs and businesses. Those will not be going anywhere.
    The Plan at the moment:

Players I want:

22. The Following User High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Just fyi there are like 8 other things wired through the doors. This is a little bit of a pain because shit was bent up in there these mofos **cked up the inside frame or something.
    Yeah, you have a whole wiring harness in there for all of the power windows, door locks, etc. If it's the driver's side door it's even worse because you'll have an extra harness for the shit that controls the stuff on all of the other doors. If you have a speaker in the door it just adds one more thing. Window regulators aren't fun, but they're pretty straight forward. That said, if my wife's Mercedes needed a new one, I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole because of all the buttons, speakers, seat adjustment, etc. all over that goddamn thing.

26. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Yeah, you have a whole wiring harness in there for all of the power windows, door locks, etc. If it's the driver's side door it's even worse because you'll have an extra harness for the shit that controls the stuff on all of the other doors. If you have a speaker in the door it just adds one more thing. Window regulators aren't fun, but they're pretty straight forward. That said, if my wife's Mercedes needed a new one, I wouldn't touch that with a 10' pole because of all the buttons, speakers, seat adjustment, etc. all over that goddamn thing.
    I cannot wait until I get Her back. Poor thing must think I abandoned Her or sold Her.

28. The Following User High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I cannot wait until I get Her back. Poor thing must think I abandoned Her or sold Her.
    Well, it is a car, so I think that is unlikely.

30. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information