Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Dodgers are shit right now.

4. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Dodgers are shit right now.
    So pessimistic! Still the second best record in baseball. We've had injuries galore. But Belly is returning to form. Trea Turner and Mad Max were great additions. We'll be fine
    Formerly known as 'BigAl' on the Freak

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived kenoy28 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    So pessimistic! Still the second best record in baseball. We've had injuries galore. But Belly is returning to form. Trea Turner and Mad Max were great additions. We'll be fine
    A fellow Dodger fan?

Dodger Gang Gang Gang Gang!

I just hate having our loser closer still keep his job. Can't trust him. We've had so many injuries. I think that's the other frustration. A full strength Dodger team this season could have gone down as an all-time team. And I want to win this WS to shut up the mouthbreathing undesirables who think last season's WS means nothing.

8. The Following User High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dre'mont Jones

A fellow Dodger fan?

Dodger Gang Gang Gang Gang!

I just hate having our loser closer still keep his job. Can't trust him. We've had so many injuries. I think that's the other frustration. A full strength Dodger team this season could have gone down as an all-time team. And I want to win this WS to shut up the mouthbreathing undesirables who think last season's WS means nothing.
    Yup, moved to Pasadena when I was in 7th grade. Thought I wouldn't switch allegiance from the Rockies (I had season tickets from '91-'97). But listening to Vin on the radio and TV, going to games, and just living there---it's really hard not to fall in love with that organization. LA is a baseball town.

Back to baseball. Agreed on Kenley. He's still better than a majority of closers. But, I think it'll be closer by committee if he's not right in the postseason.

Anyone who claims an * for last year either doesn't follow baseball closely, or they are just super salty the Dodgers won. That was the toughest postseason anyone has had to go through. Had to play a whole extra series. If we are healthy, I don't know how anyone could beat this team in a 7 game series
    Formerly known as 'BigAl' on the Freak

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived kenoy28 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by kenoy28 View Post
    Yup, moved to Pasadena when I was in 7th grade. Thought I wouldn't switch allegiance from the Rockies (I had season tickets from '91-'97). But listening to Vin on the radio and TV, going to games, and just living there---it's really hard not to fall in love with that organization. LA is a baseball town.

Back to baseball. Agreed on Kenley. He's still better than a majority of closers. But, I think it'll be closer by committee if he's not right in the postseason.

Anyone who claims an * for last year either doesn't follow baseball closely, or they are just super salty the Dodgers won. That was the toughest postseason anyone has had to go through. Had to play a whole extra series. If we are healthy, I don't know how anyone could beat this team in a 7 game series
    I officially anoint you a homie.

<3

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Despite the fact that my Bombers lost, that Field of Dreams game last night was epic. A real life movie-type game.

14. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Clayton Kershaw To Begin Rehab Assignment
    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/...ssignment.html

16. The Following User High Fived Denver Zephyr For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

18. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Jeudy

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Congrats on your playoff birth

I drove to San Diego yesterday. Watched the Padres beat the giants. My Padres choked away the playoffs like always
    They don’t make real men anymore

20. The Following User High Fived Fangios Meatballs For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Sorry King, I love ya like a brother and I know this hurts but I love me some Freddie Freeman. He plays the game the way it is meant to be played.

23. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Sorry King, I love ya like a brother and I know this hurts but I love me some Freddie Freeman. He plays the game the way it is meant to be played.
    We have no excuses; they are the better team, and Freeman is a MVP. This beating is earned.

At least I didn't have to see Bauer pitch for us anymore. Can't post about that a lot given the nature of that shit, that was the most frustrating.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

We have no excuses; they are the better team, and Freeman is a MVP. This beating is earned.

At least I didn't have to see Bauer pitch for us anymore. Can't post about that a lot given the nature of that shit, that was the most frustrating.
    The Bauer thing is weird. Chick seemed to be cray cray, but so is he. I watched a video about him and they were saying that as a freshman in Hs he didn't seem like a great prospect because he only threw 78mph. I laughed my ass off because if Rifle had a frosh who threw 78mlh he'd be a local legend.

26. The Following User High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    The Bauer thing is weird. Chick seemed to be cray cray, but so is he. I watched a video about him and they were saying that as a freshman in Hs he didn't seem like a great prospect because he only threw 78mph. I laughed my ass off because if Rifle had a frosh who threw 78mlh he'd be a local legend.
    The restraining order couldn't be enforced because there was consent, even though the consent was found to cover the girl being punched and kicked after she passed out. That is probably the right legal conclusion - I don't know California law so I can't give much more than that- but just feels wrong and shitty. I have no doubt that the young lady is an odd-bird. But it is hard to square punching and kicking someone after they pass out to me.

Bauer is one helluva pitcher. And I hope he never pitches for my team again, even if we are on the hook for every last penny.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information