Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Dying retired CIA agent confesses he killed Marilyn Monroe

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Default Dying retired CIA agent confesses he killed Marilyn Monroe

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/reti...arilyn-monroe/

“We had evidence that Marilyn Monroe had not only slept with Kennedy, but also with Fidel Castro” claims M. Hodges. ” My commanding officer, Jimmy Hayworth, told me that she had to die, and that it had to look like a suicide or an overdose. I had never killed a woman before, but I obeyed orders… I did it for America! She could have transmitted strategic information to the communists, and we couldn’t allow that! She had to die! I just did what I had to do!”

I like the dying area 51 guy better.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived underrated29 For This Post:

I gotta come clean... in July of 2003, I killed bigfoot. I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed either, that ****** had it coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following 6 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I like the dying area 51 guy better.
    Bwhahahahahaha. dik.....

7. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I gotta come clean... in July of 2003, I killed bigfoot. I'm not proud, but I'm not ashamed either, that ****** had it coming.
    Dont feel bad, Joe came clean about his photo of the Loch Ness Monster that he took eons ago. The truth will set you guys free!

9. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

I can't wait for the Oliver Stone movie to come out

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Dont feel bad, Joe came clean about his photo of the Loch Ness Monster that he took eons ago. The truth will set you guys free!
    Wait, what? It was real!

12. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

I'm pretty sure that, by 1962, you couldn't fly between the U.S. and Cuba, that Castro probably did not travel much outside of Cuba and anyone as recognizeable as Monroe would have been spotted had she gone to a neutral country such as Mexico to meet him. While communication using third parties could always be done, Castro was largely a nobody before 1959 and unaccessible by 1961 at the latest.

In other words, she couldn't have been sleeping with Castro and it would be extremely unlikely, although possible, that she was communicating to Castro in any way. No doubt if the FBI and CIA knew about her affairs with the Kennedys, that her phone was tapped and any suspicious mail opened.

Therefore, there would not have been any urgency to murder her for any reason other than that her affairs with either Kennedy would have been scandalous to the nth degree and that made her politically dangerous. But, then, who's going to believe a "dumb blonde" actress if the White House denied allegations?

I haven't read the article. I'm just saying the excerpt is preposterous on its face, kinda like the whack jobs that blame Bush for 9-11.
    Last edited by OrangeHoof; 04-14-2015 at 08:56 PM.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Slept with your woman didn't he.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

15. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Wait until I make my deathbed confession. It'll be big, big I tell you!

17. The Following 6 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    Slept with your woman didn't he.
    he knows what he did.

damn that reminds me of that Harrison Ford sketch on Kimmel. Funny shit!

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

19. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

It's an intersting story. I don't find it difficult to believe that she COULD have slept with Castro. I don't find his story to be unplausible, as we all know that Monroe was assassinated. I'm betting the FBI will completely discredit his stories.. NO MATTER WHAT they find. It would be a HUGE problem for them to admit that the US govt was sending agents to assassinate citizens on a regular basis.
    (the previous comment was not directed at any particular individual and was not intended to slander,disrespect or offend any reader of said statement)

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    It's an intersting story. I don't find it difficult to believe that she COULD have slept with Castro. I don't find his story to be unplausible, as we all know that Monroe was assassinated. I'm betting the FBI will completely discredit his stories.. NO MATTER WHAT they find. It would be a HUGE problem for them to admit that the US govt was sending agents to assassinate citizens on a regular basis.

22. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravage!!! View Post
    I don't know how effective it is for the FBI to try to discredit a claim made by a former CIA agent.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information