Page 681 of 766 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 731 ... LastLast
Results 10,201 to 10,215 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Can they just cut Faried and eat the money? Serious question.
    He is going to cost 13.7 million whether they keep him or cut him. You could do it, but it doesn't change the salary cap number. Billionaires don't usually like to pay millions with no return at all.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    He is going to cost 13.7 million whether they keep him or cut him. You could do it, but it doesn't change the salary cap number. Billionaires don't usually like to pay millions with no return at all.
    Right, and I wouldn’t either. But they’re not getting anything for him or from him, so on the team or not they’ve already wasted the money.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

denver's next move should be offering their MLE to luc mbah a moute. . . don't wanna start the season with barton and torrey craig as your only options on the wing if porter's not ready. . .

Adopted Bronco:

monte morris and malik beasley will run the summer league backcourt. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Nuggets next move should be launching a nuclear missile at the penthouse above pepsi center

Adopted Bronco:

the nugs are reportedly competing hard on the defensive end in summer league. . . i know, i know! but i'll cling to any hope i can find in that respect. . .

7. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    the nugs are reportedly competing hard on the defensive end in summer league. . . i know, i know! but i'll cling to any hope i can find in that respect. . .
    There's no one there that is going to get any minutes...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    There's no one there that is going to get any minutes...
    if barton's starting at the three, malik is the third guard. . . i suspect we'll still sign a vet point, but they're supposedly considering monte morris for the backup role. . . these guys might get some burn this year. . . either way, don't piss on my dreams, you sassy effing midget!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    if barton's starting at the three, malik is the third guard. . . i suspect we'll still sign a vet point, but they're supposedly considering monte morris for the backup role. . . these guys might get some burn this year. . . either way, don't piss on my dreams, you sassy effing midget!
    Sorry. Remember when Mudiay was backing up Donovan Mitchell?

Adopted Bronco:

the nugs signed torrey craig for two years, four million. . . under the radar move, but it has some significance nonetheless. . . craig legitimately helped on defense, and may be called on for a bigger role this year if MPJ isn't ready to go,as craig is a much better defensive matchup with most 3's than either juancho, faried or lydon. . . i'd honestly almost prefer they start him, and keep barton as our spark plug off the bench, but they're not going to. . .

Adopted Bronco:

good, very detailed read on michael porter. . .

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Ummm... Ok?

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

One of the biggest issues that I read about the Nuggets last year was scoring off the bench. If I.T. comes off the bench like he did in L.A. and you got a guy who got 15 a night off the bench. If he continues to rehab and get back to form, you just got a great rental.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    One of the biggest issues that I read about the Nuggets last year was scoring off the bench. If I.T. comes off the bench like he did in L.A. and you got a guy who got 15 a night off the bench. If he continues to rehab and get back to form, you just got a great rental.
    We were one of the worst defensive teams in the league, so let's add maybe the single worst defender in the league! What could go wrong?

18. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

We were one of the worst defensive teams in the league, so let's add maybe the single worst defender in the league! What could go wrong?
    A bench player who scores and gives a spark off the bench doesn't exactly need to be a Hardaway or Grant Hill.

It will probably work out really well, imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information