Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Someone named Joni shot a -32 in Masters. Good grief.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Joni is sorta close to ninja spelled backwards. Coincidence?

Yeah, probably.

We're doing a Golf Clash Ryder Cup over on the Golf Clash forums, Hawg.

I think I'm up today. Hope I don't get my shit pushed in.

4. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

https://golfclashnotebook.io/courses/VineyardAcres/1/

Next week's tournament holes, Hawg.

I don't think I've ever eagled Hole 9. That's a hard hole.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    https://golfclashnotebook.io/courses/VineyardAcres/1/

Next week's tournament holes, Hawg.

I don't think I've ever eagled Hole 9. That's a hard hole.
    I love that hole.

Lol

Never eagled it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180212-154703.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	11773

Tried Pro today.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

How you doin Hawg? Are you still Golf Clashing?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I am broseph. I accidentally qualified in Rookie when I was messing around. Grinding tour 8. Feel like I need to use Marlins in day to day games to be competitive. In desperate need of a quality driver. My QB or The Rock might actually be better options than my EM5. Cards never drop for the EM.

Might run through the opening round today, how about you?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I am broseph. I accidentally qualified in Rookie when I was messing around. Grinding tour 8. Feel like I need to use Marlins in day to day games to be competitive. In desperate need of a quality driver. My QB or The Rock might actually be better options than my EM5. Cards never drop for the EM.

Shot -21 in Pro. Not too shabby.

12. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Back to this ow that I'm not on my phone...

You're on Tour 8 now? Nice.

What was your bag for Tour 7? I dipped my toe in there for a bit with basic balls and won a few, then wound up back at 500,000 coins. Went back to 6 and am building up for another run. I'm trying to get to 3 mil before i go back that way I can take my lumps and stay in that Tour.

Did you use Marlins for Tour 7 too?

I ended up holding my own in that Ryder Cup. I halved two matches and won the other. USA ended up beating the Euros on the last day. It was fun.

They're starting up a World Cup tournament next week or two I think. I just signed up.

http://forums.playdemic.com/index.ph...of-golf-clash/

Try signing up again if you're down. Seeding goes by trophy counts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Back to this ow that I'm not on my phone...

You're on Tour 8 now? Nice.

What was your bag for Tour 7? I dipped my toe in there for a bit with basic balls and won a few, then wound up back at 500,000 coins. Went back to 6 and am building up for another run. I'm trying to get to 3 mil before i go back that way I can take my lumps and stay in that Tour.

Did you use Marlins for Tour 7 too?
    I used basics for Tour 7. I used EM5, Guardian 4, B52 (Goliath or Backbone would also be fine but I love my B52), Hornet, Malibu, Rapier/Firefly, Nirvana. I'd been using Navigators at first in tour 8, then went to basics, then settled on Marlins.

I've been using the QB during the tourney, it's perfect for the rookie tees. With a Titan, it's an amazing driver. QB + Cataclysm 2 is badass.

I left a couple shots on the course during the opening round, but finished one back at -23. Check this out: first shot, first hole, I set up to use a slice shot with power to reach the green. Offset well into the left hand rough so it would slice toward the right side of the course and roll onto the green. Only thing, I hit a perfect. Totally forgot to slice it. As the ball sailed toward out of bounds, I was like 'wtf'? Then I realized. With that out of the way, I got down to business and missed an easy chip in for eagle on a hole soon after. Settled down I guess and punched off an easy run to make the weekend.

I did not like Tour 7, but I like Tour 8. My only frustration is not having a quality driver. I keep thinking I'll get an Apo or TH soon. Right now I'm experimenting with the QB/Cat combo on T8 and it seems fine.

I've tried to join the Playdemic forum a few times but for some reason I'm not getting a confirmation email. Gave up on it, couldn't find a way to contact the administrator.

There was someone over there who maxed up to Tour 10 with the QB and basic balls. Holy shit.

I've gotten to the point where I can hit perfect 95% of the time with the EM but like you I've been stuck on EM5 forever and don't get any cards.

I'd love to see a Cat or TH or Apoc in a chest one of these days.

THe lack of curl with the EM is a bummer sometimes. I may try the QB for a while seeing as how you've had good luck with it and see how it goes. The Rock is also interesting but the lack of topspin is a big draw back.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Yeah, I think the EM is necessary for Tour 7.

The thing holding me back the most on Tour 8 is lack of backspin on Sniper 7 for the shootouts. It's better in general than the Guardian, but certain shootout holes are auto-losses for now.

Yeah, I think the EM is necessary for Tour 7.

The thing holding me back the most on Tour 8 is lack of backspin on Sniper 7 for the shootouts. It's better in general than the Guardian, but certain shootout holes are auto-losses for now.
    Guardian seems like a must on the shootout holes on TOur 7. YOu'll really need the backspin on a couple of holes. Is that the club you used?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information