Page 121 of 134 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 119 120 121 122 123 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 2001

Thread: The "I Have A Fantasy Football Question" Thread

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    at the end of the round, yes. . . I am a little leery of him this year, though. . . Is it ppr or regular scoring?
    .5 ppr
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

at the end of the round, yes. . . I am a little leery of him this year, though. . . is it PPR or regular scoring?
    I was picking 7th. Ppr
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    .5 ppr
    Different league, shorty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Different league, shorty.
    Oh. So you're cheating on me and you dropped one of my leagues?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Oh. So you're cheating on me and you dropped one of my leagues?
    Yes. My work league. Its all i have time for.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Dog, trade with me mutha ******

Would you guys accept this trade? Lenard Fornett for Michael Crabtree and Melvin Gordon.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Would you guys accept this trade? Lenard Fornett for Michael Crabtree and Melvin Gordon.
    No. But I'm a Fournette fan boi.

No. But I'm a Fournette fan boi.
    Well so is my brother...He's a Jags homer and wants him as his keeper for next season.

In our league Fornett has 130 points, Crabtree has had two weeks off and has 74 and Gordon has 105. My big thing is I just lost OBJ so my top WR options are AJ Green, Manny Sanders and Mocreif.... I'm a bit thin in the WR area.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Well so is my brother...He's a Jags homer and wants him as his keeper for next season.

In our league Fornett has 130 points, Crabtree has had two weeks off and has 74 and Gordon has 105. My big thing is I just lost OBJ so my top WR options are AJ Green, Manny Sanders and Mocreif.... I'm a bit thin in the WR area.
    If you traded Fournette straight up, who would you have left at RB? Maybe you can snag his top receiver off of him instead of Crabtree.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

If you traded Fournette straight up, who would you have left at RB? Maybe you can snag his top receiver off of him instead of Crabtree.
    His top we is diggs already looked at that. Not an option.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Crabtree has had 2 weeks off? He's on my team, and the only time I've benched him was for the Denver game (he was out). He's been a pleasant pickup for a 7th rounder, but with Carr out, his value is much lower.

I personally wouldn't make that trade.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

are you in first, or last? PPR, standard scoring? how many do you keep? what other RBs do you have?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    but with Carr out, his value is much lower.
    you do have to consider this, but it may not necessarily be the case. . . he caught 6 for 82 and a TD this weekend without carr. . . and carr will be back in a week or two, it looks like. . . if winning now is his top priority, i'd think about making the trade. . . i suppose it boils down to how much better than gordon you think LF's going to be. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

you do have to consider this, but it may not necessarily be the case. . . he caught 6 for 82 and a TD this weekend without carr. . . and carr will be back in a week or two, it looks like. . . if winning now is his top priority, i'd think about making the trade. . . i suppose it boils down to how much better than gordon you think LF's going to be. . .
    Yep, and not just the player himself.... You got an energized Jags squad against a 1st draft pick sweepstakes chargers...

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information