Page 196 of 390 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    ???
    It’s an Amazon series about an LA homocide detective, based on a book series.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    It’s an Amazon series about an LA homocide detective, based on a book series.
    I got that Amazon Prime...

But if this is bad, I'll hold you accountable, young man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I got that Amazon Prime...

But if this is bad, I'll hold you accountable, young man!
    You’ll like it. Mo likes it (hopefully you don’t consider that an indictment).

The Man in the High Tower is pretty good too.

4. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You’ll like it. Mo likes it (hopefully you don’t consider that an indictment).

The Man in the High Tower is pretty good too.
    *I’ve never seen Bosch. I’ve read two of the Lincoln Lawyer novels and have seen the Matthew McConaughey movie.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    *I’ve never seen Bosch. I’ve read two of the Lincoln Lawyer novels and have seen the Matthew McConaughey movie.
    I must have you confused with someone else who said they were watching it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I must have you confused with someone else who said they were watching it.
    I want to watch it, but subscribe to too many other entities and can’t find a reason for Amazon Prime.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I want to watch it, but subscribe to too many other entities and can’t find a reason for Amazon Prime.
    Shopping. We buy almost all of our gifts on Amazon now.

9. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Shopping. We buy almost all of our gifts on Amazon now.
    I’ve purchased one item from Amazon this calendar year, so I can’t find the worth in it for me. For people who buy lots of stuff there, certainly, I get it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Is anybody else watching Succession yet?

Minimal spoiler alert:

What is up with Tom's black eye? The writer's are holding something back? Did a scene get edited out?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Is anybody else watching Succession yet?

Minimal spoiler alert:

What is up with Tom's black eye? The writer's are holding something back? Did a scene get edited out?
    Was wondering the same. Also, Episode 6 was by far the best so far. That was great last night.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Also NTL:

Did you also get the implication that Logan might have been the source of the real terror threat in NYC at the end?

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Also NTL:

Did you also get the implication that Logan might have been the source of the real terror threat in NYC at the end?

Yes. He's "playing his game". Although the last scene, making him wait on hold doesn't hold with that.

Curious what

Marcia's
    game is.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Yes. He's "playing his game". Although the last scene, making him wait on hold doesn't hold with that.

Curious what

Marcia's
    game is.

Im pretty sure she’s just waiting for the old man to die. She tried to make a power play to grab two voting seats on the board but the kids saw right through that.

I didn’t expect Roman and Lawrence to get so weak kneed around the old man, just Kendall. Man, that was a good episode.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I’ve purchased one item from Amazon this calendar year, so I can’t find the worth in it for me. For people who buy lots of stuff there, certainly, I get it.
    It’s my wife...she almost never goes shopping for the kids birthdays or Christmas gifts anymore. She gets it all on Amazon. It’s worth the time she saves and fuel, etc.

19. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

ABC Night Line. Forget Kimmel, Fallon, Stephen C, etc. Give me the news!
    April Showers and Easter!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information