Thread: Raiders Worked On The "Tatum Bell Drill"

Default Raiders Worked On The "Tatum Bell Drill"

The Raiders have worked on a drill in practice this week called the "Tatum Bell Drill." It's a fumble recovery drill. Bell had a career high five fumbles last year, all of which he lost. "I'm still pissed off," Tatum said when he heard about the drill. "I'm a little ticked off." He should probably be more mad at himself after letting a starting job in Denver slip through his fumble-prone hands.

I read about this. It's hilarious!

Tatum has promised to make the Raiders and Rex Ryan regret it this week. I think he fumbles. Either way, it's good stuff.

classless..., i hope he stucks them for 200 yards...

i dont think its to smart to piss of the oppising team's running back
    A hero need not speak. when he is gone, the world will speak for him.

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ dawgfanatic♥WOOF♥ WOOF♥ View Post
    classless..., i hope he stucks them for 200 yards...
    agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Silly Raiders. Yall suck enough as it is. Now you will get lit up by what I think could be one of the best offenses in the NFC this season.

I hate the Raiders as much as the next person, but c'mon, this was good stuff. Tatum is terrible. The Lions O-line is terrible. The Raiders defense is good. Tatum also has a tendancy to fumble. I think its a calculated risk by Rex Ryan, who coached Tatum in college, to flush Tatum into making more mistakes.

I think it's a genius move by one the game's best D-cordinators. Gotta give props when props are due. This isn't disrespectful, its mind games. And Tatum's already throwing a fit.
    s

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Mat'hir Uth Gan View Post
    I hate the Raiders as much as the next person, but c'mon, this was good stuff. Tatum is terrible. The Lions O-line is terrible. The Raiders defense is good. Tatum also has a tendancy to fumble. I think its a calculated risk by Rex Ryan, who coached Tatum in college, to flush Tatum into making more mistakes.

I think it's a genius move by one the game's best D-cordinators. Gotta give props when props are due. This isn't disrespectful, its mind games. And Tatum's already throwing a fit.
    s
    I will go out on a limb and say that the Lions light up the Raiders today. Mike Martz is back!

15 rushes, 87 yards and 1 TD later the Raiders are thinking....
    142 lbs of Pure Steel and Sex Appeal

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    I will go out on a limb and say that the Lions light up the Raiders today. Mike Martz is back!
    What a prediction!

what happened to the GREAT Raider Defense today. They really disappointed my in my pool. Jon Kitna looked like Peyton Manning today. I hope this bids well for Cutler next week. Tatum was good

The only good think for Oak was Josh McCown, who acutally looked like an NFL QB. Something they did not have last year

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    what happened to the GREAT Raider Defense today. They really disappointed my in my pool. Jon Kitna looked like Peyton Manning today. I hope this bids well for Cutler next week. Tatum was good

The only good think for Oak was Josh McCown, who acutally looked like an NFL QB. Something they did not have last year
    me too Med. Jordan had a pretty good game but an overall disappointment for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Great call! Where are all the Raider fans? .... Yep, they really stuck it to Tatum.

(added) oops, oh above, sorry.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information