Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Peyton Manning Sucks!

1. Default

Sooo dumb. Wasted thread

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Peyton_To_Denver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ed Mccaffrey

I like Webers chances of starting next year.
    "The Blues is the Roots; everything else is the fruit."
    Willie Dixon

4. The Following User High Fived threefolddead For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The Beer Girl

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    His completion % sucked last year.
    Tim Tebows?? Was like 35th in the league... How many teams in the NFL again??? lol...

Not bad for a QB who has more Rushes then Completions in his career... lol....

Even in single coverage all season, 95% of Tebows yards he accounted for was all YAC (Yards after the Catch)...... And people still give him credit for being some kind of passer...

Wait... Even better... Tebow only averaged 125 yards a game in the air.... lol....

Actually I have another one.... Tebow averaged less then 2 completions per quarter.... lol... the whole entire season...

Im not sure what sucked more.... some Chick at a brothel outside of Las Vegas, or Tim Tebow's passing ability....
    No Guts, No Glory

Quote Originally Posted by WARHORSE View Post
    Tebow is a virgin.

6. The Following User High Fived HammeredOut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    D.Thomas....the next great broncos WR

i think if Manning can learn to release the ball and NOT always try and scramble and SMASH his way for a 1st down he could become a legit threat as an NFL QB

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived T.K.O. For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I just hope Peyton can adapt to our read option offense.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HammeredOut View Post
    Im not sure what sucked more.... some Chick at a brothel outside of Las Vegas, or Tim Tebow's passing ability....
    Here's one thing that sucks more than both. Denver Broncos "winning" % without Time Tebow playing QB the last 3 yers.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived silkamilkamonico For This Post:

Tim Tebows?? Was like 35th in the league... How many teams in the NFL again??? lol...

Even in single coverage all season, 95% of Tebows yards he accounted for was all YAC (Yards after the Catch)...... And people still give him credit for being some kind of passer...

Wait... Even better... Tebow only averaged 125 yards a game in the air.... lol....

Actually I have another one.... Tebow averaged less then 2 completions per quarter.... lol... the whole entire season...

Are you kidding? Are 700 of your 720 posts about Tim Tebow?

14. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

It's ok, little buddy, the bad man is gone now. You are safe... safe.... *rocks gently*

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Yeah Peyton completed 0% of 0 attempted passes last year, and he had 0 yards on the ground. Such Garbage, start hanie

Adopted Bronco:
    Barrel Man

Quote Originally Posted by silkamilkamonico View Post
    Here's one thing that sucks more than both. Denver Broncos "winning" % without Time Tebow playing QB the last 3 yers.
    Nice ha ha ha. Plus dudes mom

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

My sources have confirmed that Manning still sucks.
    I NO LONGER support Rahim Moore.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    My sources have confirmed that Manning still sucks.
    No he doesn't. He doesn't even drink with a straw. And my sources are reloadable.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

And you guys thought I liked McDaniels...

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Good grief...The first pass of the season or preseason hasn't been thrown yet and already PM sucks. Well I guess the OP won't be watching or rooting for the Broncos this year. Which is a good thing in my book because the last thing we need around here is a negative Nelly bringing the rest of the fan base around here down with his Debbie Downer attitude. Good luck picking your next team to root for.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josey Jewell

Quote Originally Posted by scout76 View Post
    Good grief...The first pass of the season or preseason hasn't been thrown yet and already PM sucks. Well I guess the OP won't be watching or rooting for the Broncos this year. Which is a good thing in my book because the last thing we need around here is a negative Nelly bringing the rest of the fan base around here down with his Debbie Downer attitude. Good luck picking your next team to root for.
    I guess you don't know Honz . . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information