Page 1128 of 1171 FirstFirst ... 128 628 1028 1078 1118 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1138 ... LastLast
Results 16,906 to 16,920 of 17554

Thread: Last movie you saw - and rate it

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Dirty Work is on HBO Max! Hadn’t seen this in years but I miss these type of comedies. One of my favorites from that magical mid to late 90’s comedy period.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Lol Artie Lang. Nice

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lol Artie Lang. Nice
    That movie is SO 90’s it hurts. The soundtrack alone is dripping with nostalgia lol

6. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Dirty Work is on HBO Max! Hadn’t seen this in years but I miss these type of comedies. One of my favorites from that magical mid to late 90’s comedy period.

Chuck and I watched it last night to honor the funniest comedian I ever saw.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Schumacher - 9/10.

Recommend to fans of Ford v. Ferrari, fans of auto racing, fans of cutthroat competition. Holy shit, I got chills watching the part about him vs. Senna. The way the corners of his mouth told a story different than his words.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

10. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

We got absolutely spoiled this weekend. We had no idea Dune was releasing internationally and at the mall here we saw it came out at the cinema Next door in OV(English movie, Italian subtitles overseas).

Absolutely a good time!!! Overall I would give it a 8.5/10. At the cinema I have seen 2 movies overseas Since Mar 2020. Tenet In September in the UK before it locked down again last year and now Dune. Tenet was good and I enjoyed it but for me Dune was a more cinematic experience. I loved it and I think it was pretty well done. I only hope that the box office is amazing so the story can be finished as the first part was excellent. My wife also liked it and even though my daughter thought it was a bit boring and slow she wants to go see it again with her friends this weekend. When a 15 year old can be convinced to see a movie like this again its a good recipe. The visuals are awesome, the score is great, and the character building IMO was also nice to see.

Update seems like 1st weekend international Box office was around 36 mil so great start......fingers crossed the total box office pull is huge. I don't think it comes out till 22 Oct stateside though.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    We got absolutely spoiled this weekend. We had no idea Dune was releasing internationally and at the mall here we saw it came out at the cinema Next door in OV(English movie, Italian subtitles overseas).

Absolutely a good time!!! Overall I would give it a 8.5/10. At the cinema I have seen 2 movies overseas Since Mar 2020. Tenet In September in the UK before it locked down again last year and now Dune. Tenet was good and I enjoyed it but for me Dune was a more cinematic experience. I loved it and I think it was pretty well done. I only hope that the box office is amazing so the story can be finished as the first part was excellent. My wife also liked it and even though my daughter thought it was a bit boring and slow she wants to go see it again with her friends this weekend. When a 15 year old can be convinced to see a movie like this again its a good recipe. The visuals are awesome, the score is great, and the character building IMO was also nice to see.

Update seems like 1st weekend international Box office was around 36 mil so great start......fingers crossed the total box office pull is huge. I don't think it comes out till 22 Oct stateside though.
    I think I read the original plan was for a trilogy, but there was some doubt that due to same day release on HBO Max, with director and Legendary not being happy about that release approach, whether the other two would happen. So, I hope it does well enough at the box office for the other two to happen.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I think I read the original plan was for a trilogy, but there was some doubt that due to same day release on HBO Max, with director and Legendary not being happy about that release approach, whether the other two would happen. So, I hope it does well enough at the box office for the other two to happen.
    Most recent thing I read was that his plan for this Dune adaption of book 1 with WB was a 2 parts or he wouldn't make it. He wants a 3rd movie but he wants to base it off the 2nd Dune book messiah not the first one.....So not sure what that all means.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Most recent thing I read was that his plan for this Dune adaption of book 1 with WB was a 2 parts or he wouldn't make it. He wants a 3rd movie but he wants to base it off the 2nd Dune book messiah not the first one.....So not sure what that all means.
    Ahh, I thought the second movie was going to be based on Messiah, but it's been so long since I read them, I don't remember where one starts and the other ends. Trying to decide whether I want to reread the books before the movie. In recent years (read decades), I've gotten so spoiler averse with movies, that not only don't I watch trailers, but I rarely read books ahead of the movie). If I'm going to read a book, I tend to do it after watching the movie. I think I read them back in the early 80s. If I remember correctly, the books resurfaced ahead of the movie which was in the mid 80s, and I do remember I read at least the first book, maybe all three, before the movie, but that was so long ago, it's hard to remember (memory is the third thing to go).

16. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

I didnt give a rating but gave a quick review of "War of the God Monsters". Trying my hand at doing a video, etc.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    I didnt give a rating but gave a quick review of "War of the God Monsters". Trying my hand at doing a video, etc.

Nice work, man!

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Squid Game on Netflix: 10/10

A Korean mini series. 9 episodes dubbed in English. It's about 400+ people who are all in really bad debt. They are given an opportunity to win 45.6 billion won ($38,000,000 U.S. dollars) by playing 6 kids games, with the winner collecting all of the money. I won't say any more. It's a sick sick show and I loved it from beginning to end. I enjoyed it just as much as Clickbait, maybe a bit more.

22. The Following 4 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    Squid Game on Netflix: 10/10

A Korean mini series. 9 episodes dubbed in English. It's about 400+ people who are all in really bad debt. They are given an opportunity to win 45.6 billion won ($38,000,000 U.S. dollars) by playing 6 kids games, with the winner collecting all of the money. I won't say any more. It's a sick sick show and I loved it from beginning to end. I enjoyed it just as much as Clickbait, maybe a bit more.
    I figured you'd be commenting on Heartbreak Ridge! :Heh:

24. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

The Guilty

9/10, 6/10

I have this two ratings because the 9 is what the movie is. The 6 is my expectation and imagination letting me down.

It started out as a 9/10 but then I started to get bored and impatient because I thought the movie would go one way, but it went in a different direction.

It's not that it was a bad movie. It's actually a great movie. It's not that the performances were bad. They were all great. I just expected one thing, got another, and was disappointed. I'm sure if I watch it again, it'll go up to a 7 or 8.

26. The Following User High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Funny, that's what I'm in the middle of watching.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information