Page 111 of 298 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 161 211 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 4461

Thread: Drew Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Jeudy10Hamler1 View Post
    Drew lock claps back at those throwing his name in the mud every chance they get! Lol I absolutely loved his demeanor and his focus and professionalism. you can tell he’s locked in with a huge chip on his shoulder!

I can’t believe reporters would sit there and keep asking this kid questions about other QBs. It’s okay Drew you finna get the last laugh.

And unlike Bolles lock will not be giving a hometown discount. And he shouldn’t. Watch out this plays out.
    It's literally reporters job to ask questions like that. This guy is a highly paid pro athlete, and part of that job entails answering questions from the media.

You'll be so much happier as a sports fan if you just accept that not everyone is going to be as in love with your favorite players as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    It's literally reporters job to ask questions like that. This guy is a highly paid pro athlete, and part of that job entails answering questions from the media.

You'll be so much happier as a sports fan if you just accept that not everyone is going to be as in love with your favorite players as you are.
    You clearly have no idea what I’m talking about. Yiur the same guy who doesn’t even watch the actual interviews, all you do is search for tweets from second and 3rd hand people who edit bits and pieces of interviews to form narratives. This has been proven time and time again from you. So I’m going to need you to actually follow what’s going on. You want ask a player about certain stuff a couple questions is fine but it’s disrespectful to keep on circling back to force the player to talk about guys replacing him!

The fact of the matter is it’s disgusting to sit there and keep asking a kid about stafford, Watson, Rodgers etc etc over and over and over. That’s piss poor reporting and I’m glad Drew clapped back!
    Last edited by Jeudy10Hamler1; 05-25-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

You clearly have no idea what I’m talking about. Yiur the same guy who doesn’t even watch the actual interviews, all you do is search for tweets from second and 3rd hand people who edit bits and pieces of interviews to form narratives. This has been proven time and time again from you.

The fact of the matter is it’s disgusting to sit there and keep asking a kid about stafford, Watson, Rodgers etc etc over and over and over. That’s piss poor reporting and I’m glad Drew clapped back!
    Lock isn't a kid, he's a grown man. That wasn't piss poor reporting, either. A starting QB on a team was under fire and their team looked to upgrade/replace them several times. It would be journalistic negligence to not ask questions about that.

Regarding Wave and his credibility: he took nothing out of context and lied about nothing. To be honest you're the person who is trying to twist what Wave did to look like something else. You are literally doing what you're complaining about.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

You clearly have no idea what I’m talking about. Yiur the same guy who doesn’t even watch the actual interviews, all you do is search for tweets from second and 3rd hand people who edit bits and pieces of interviews to form narratives. This has been proven time and time again from you. So I’m going to need you to actually follow what’s going on. You want ask a player about certain stuff a couple questions is fine but it’s disrespectful to keep on circling back to force the player to talk about guys replacing him!

Dude you waste a lot of time and energy getting upset over really stupid shit. Lock is an adult. I think he can handle tough questions from the media without you getting upset on his behalf.

Ultimately, the only thing that will stop those questions is his play. If he's as good as you say he is, it will work itself out. Just relax, my man. It'll be ok.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Lock isn't a kid, he's a grown man. That wasn't piss poor reporting, either. A starting QB on a team was under fire and their team looked to upgrade/replace them several times. It would be journalistic negligence to not ask questions about that.

Regarding Wave and his credibility: he took nothing out of context and lied about nothing. To be honest you're the person who is trying to twist what Wave did to look like something else. You are literally doing what you're complaining about.
    When’s the last time any player had to answers the same questions over and over about his team making basic inquiries about other player’s? He answered the question thoroughly the first time!

And it’s a fact wave looks for tweets that are twisted to fit his narrative when you can obviously watch the interviews and hear the truth of what was really being said. Lol wave just used a quote from Von as an indictment on Lock and literally just a few days prior when the entire team is standing behind Lock he says it’s just team fluff that cannot be taken serious..... so yes wave is lacking some credibility when he’s willing to seek out twisted tweets that fits his narrative instead of the truth.

Come on wave your greater than that and you know what your doing man.

Dude you waste a lot of time and energy getting upset over really stupid shit. Lock is an adult. I think he can handle tough questions from the media without you getting upset on his behalf.

Ultimately, the only thing that will stop those questions is his play. If he's as good as you say he is, it will work itself out. Just relax, my man. It'll be ok.
    I’m more than relaxed, it’s still a joke to call that reporting.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

When’s the last time any player had to answers the same questions over and over about his team making basic inquiries about other player’s? He answered the question thoroughly the first time!

And it’s a fact wave looks for tweets that are twisted to fit his narrative when you can obviously watch the interviews and hear the truth of what was really being said. Lol wave just used a quote from Von as an indictment on Lock and literally just a few days prior when the entire team is standing behind Lock he says it’s just team fluff that cannot be taken serious..... so yes wave is lacking some credibility when he’s willing to seek out twisted tweets that fits his narrative instead of the truth.

Come on wave your greater than that and you know what your doing man.
    I didn't twist anything, I posted an exact quote and gave my opinion on it. If your opinion is different, that's cool. If you're going to be this high strung every time someone has a negative opinion on a player you like, message boards might not be the place for you. If you just relax for 5 seconds and realize that we're all Broncos fans who want the best for the team that are just giving our honest thoughts on things, I think you'll have a good time here. You're going to burn yourself out and hate it here if you're going to get this upset and combative over every opinion on a player you disagree with.

10. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

I didn't twist anything, I posted an exact quote and gave my opinion on it. If your opinion is different, that's cool. If you're going to be this high strung every time someone has a negative opinion on a player you like, message boards might not be the place for you. If you just relax for 5 seconds and realize that we're all Broncos fans who want the best for the team that are just giving our honest thoughts on things, I think you'll have a good time here. You're going to burn yourself out and hate it here if you're going to get this upset and combative over every opinion on a player you disagree with.
    I’m not concerned with opinions when there easily demolished with facts. That’s the difference you form an opinion based off a 15 word tweet, I form mines off actually watching the entire 10 minute interviews where your twisted tweet came from. There’s a huge difference don’t you think? So your entitled to your opinion and that’s fine, it’s just invalid on this bro.

I’m not high strung either I’m just telling you what it is.

Yes we are allllll broncos fans but it’s levels to everything, and by the way I love it here, there’s all different kinds of broncos fans here which is good.

12. The Following User High Fived Jeudy10Hamler1 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Peyton Manning Believes Coaching Continuity Will be Drew Lock's 'Greatest Benefit'

“I don’t make excuses or defend Drew and he’s been very accountable in his comments and certainly knows what he needs to do and has a plan to do it,” Manning told Ryan O’Halloran of the Denver Post. “But I will say the greatest benefit I had as a player was having the same offensive coordinator for my first 13 years. Tom Brady had the same offensive system for every year and Tampa last year pretty much got it to his system . . . It makes a big difference when you have continuity. In Drew’s second year, he was already on his second coordinator and then you add in the COVID offseason. That’s tough for any quarterback. I can tell that he was excited about getting into the facility, getting with Pat Shurmur and being on the same page because they didn’t get to that last year. They didn’t start meeting until August, which is insane.”
    “I believe that whatever you do in-season is all about what you got done in the offseason,” Manning told O'Halloran. “I like it when I hear quarterbacks are doing things on their own. People say you can’t take it home with you. That’s just not true for a quarterback. You’re supposed to be taking it home with you. You’re supposed to be thinking about it and having it on your mind. That’s what Drew is doing.”
    https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/...eatest-benefit

14. The Following 6 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Default Two meetings with Peyton Manning paying dividends for Broncos quarterback Drew Lock

Manning reached out to Lock early in the offseason to watch tape and the two sessions totaled 9-10 hours

It started with a phone call.

“Hey, I have a pretty good film set-up at my house if you want to come over and talk some ball,” Peyton Manning told Drew Lock.

And with that, Broncos quarterbacks former and current met up twice earlier this offseason for a combined 9-10 hours, and it wasn’t idle chit-chat. It was all about quarterback play. Reading defenses. Route progressions. Off-season and in-season routines. Leadership.

A guy who has a Ph.D. in quarterback play (293 regular season/playoff starts) talking with a guy who is still in the infancy of his pro career (17 starts).

“Probably more selfish for me to get my football fix, (going) from watching film every day of my life to not doing it so much (in retirement),” Manning said in a recent phone interview with The Denver Post. “It was a pretty healthy film session.”
    rest - a lot there https://www.denverpost.com/2021/05/2...ning-meetings/

I believe that Peyton feels Drew can be a good quarterback

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

16. The Following 5 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Elevation inc View Post
    Exactly same shit was said by him when Flacco was brought in. Dude is just being professional
    Flacco is still better than any QB on Broncos roster ... sweet dreams.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Your dead to me
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

19. The Following User High Fived Elevation inc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Your Flacco take is so far and away your worst take it's not even close.

21. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Drew Lock has increased focus, intensity, and an edge. Which is good news for Broncos

Drew Lock has been the subject of speculation throughout the offseason as Broncos fans have pined for his replacement.

Obvious names like Aaron Rodgers or Deshaun Watson have been speculated to land in the Mile High City. Less obvious names like Ryan Fitzpatrick and Mitch Tribusky were on the list of some to head up the Broncos quarterback room as well.

It was all but expected Lock would be replaced by someone, anyone, as the Broncos transitioned to the draft. From Trey Lance to Mac Jones, the Broncos had to draft someone new right?

Drew Lock’s inconsistency left the door open for doubt. To be frank, it should be. He did not perform up to the standard of a starting NFL quarterback. PFF ranked him last among the NFL’s 32 starting quarterbacks.
    https://milehighsports.com/drew-lock...-good-broncos/

23. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dogfish

This is the worst post of all-time.

25. The Following 2 Users High Fived King87 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information