Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39 79 87 88 89 90 91 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1379

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I won $6 on FanDual yesterday. Won a ticket into their $4 milli maker playing golf on the $10 they gave to everyone with an account back in July.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

As I'm just starting to get back in, after a year off as I said, should I stick with fanduel or does Draft Kings offer anything better?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    As I'm just starting to get back in, after a year off as I said, should I stick with fanduel or does Draft Kings offer anything better?
    If you're going to play anyway, I'd say you should take advantage of the free promos that they offer new players. Usually they will match your first deposit and/or give you free play.

Otherwise it mostly boils down to preference. Scoring is a bit different on both sites, DK is full PPR.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I don’t know if there’s a right answer there. DK definitely has the larger market share. More people playing, larger tournaments and more tournaments. I’ve had much more success on DK, but I also study it a lot harder.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

7. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

If you're going to play anyway, I'd say you should take advantage of the free promos that they offer new players. Usually they will match your first deposit and/or give you free play.

Otherwise it mostly boils down to preference. Scoring is a bit different on both sites, DK is full PPR.
    I have money in my account with FD from a couple years ago, so I'll play with that for a while and if I have to top it up, then consider jumping ship and maybe getting a promo (like I originally did with FD).

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I won $6 on FanDual yesterday. Won a ticket into their $4 milli maker playing golf on the $10 they gave to everyone with an account back in July.
    Awesome!

You can get a free Starbucks coffee!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Awesome!

Joe, keep up. A Black Tea on ice.

11. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Joe, keep up. A Black Tea on ice.
    The Casi Ciello blend sitting next to me says otherwise.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Awesome!

Are you kidding? I’m going to lose it on other contests.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT you will be missed

I have money in my account with FD from a couple years ago, so I'll play with that for a while and if I have to top it up, then consider jumping ship and maybe getting a promo (like I originally did with FD).
    Up until I moved back to Italy I played Draft kings, FD, Yahoo and draft, with DK being my favorite. When I moved over here to Italy none were viable and the only one I can still play when I'm in certain countries that I like is DK.
    Denver's 2024 George Paton Draft/FA plan

Draft
    RD1- TE Brock Bowers, GA
    RD3- QB Spencer Rattler, SC
    RD4- CB Josh Newton, TCU
    RD5- S Reggie Pearson, OK
    RD5- C Michael Jurgens, Wake Forest
    RD6- K Jonah Dalmas, Boise St

FA
    1. With what money

The Casi Ciello blend sitting next to me says otherwise.
    Hold one, googling now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Someone please stop me from playing Rickie Fowler.

Someone please stop me from playing Rickie Fowler.
    Mo...don't do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Showdown could be interesting tonight with no Chark.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Showdown could be interesting tonight with no Chark.
    As the original Laviska Shenault #1 fan, you don't have to tell me...

Honestly though a little bit difficult to try and figure out how much to use out of Cole, Shenault and Conley. I'm worried one of the 3rd string scrubs on either team is going to decide it. Get yourself some Collin Johnson/Isaiah Ford exposure I guess.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information