Page 697 of 766 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 695 696 697 698 699 707 747 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 11487

Thread: The Official Denver Nuggets Thread!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

much better start by the nuggies tonight. . . fingers crossed, but they at least look like they've figured out that playoff basketball is still just basketball. . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    much better start by the nuggies tonight. . . fingers crossed, but they at least look like they've figured out that playoff basketball is still just basketball. . .
    Wish i could same with my Blazers. Slow start for them tonight at home.

Nuggets going to the conference finals.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

let's go nugs! let's go nugs!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Holy hell! I want Denver to get this...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it... Dub...and not just...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...in the SPUR of the moment!

BOOM!

Go Nuggets.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Aite

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hey, they won.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:

waaaaa!! there's my nugs. . . damn, that wasn't pretty, but it was effing beautiful! that game was a true showcase of everything the nugs are-- scintillating talent, and a sometimes painful lack of experience in the moment. . . the fact that the former was able to dig JUUUST deep enough to hang on is, IMHO, an extremely promising sign for these young nugs. . . we got to see them grow up a little bit before our eyes, and we'll learn even more about them in another brutal series against the scorching hot blazers, and their proven playoff assassin captain. . .

i wanna see the nugs trap him early and often, double team, and do whatever else they can to put the game on other guys' shoulders. . . potentially starting with putting gary on him defensively when they can. . . the second season is a different animal, and portland is much more comfortable there-- nonetheless, denver owned the regular season series, and shouldn't lack confidence coming into this thing. . .

shooting comes and goes. . . but IF denver has really grown up, and can find a way to bring tonight's defensive intensity for four quarters every night, then i like their chances. . . a lot. . . if they haven't reached that level yet, the blazers will likely humble them. . . both places are really hard to play at, so home court could matter. . . if that is the case, denver better take advantage of it early. . . dame and CJ won't come out weak in a game 7 just because they're on the road. . . should be a fun series to watch. . .
    - John Elway

13. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Nuggets going to the conference finals.
    it's about time you hopped back on, brother. . .

- John Elway

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Saw the Nuggets almost gave the game away tonight but held on. Good for them, Lillard and company are waiting. Of course im rooting for my Blazers to win this series but should the Nuggets win they will have my support but not until then.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The baffling closing seconds.

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The baffling closing seconds.
    I was shocked the Spurs didn't foul someone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I was shocked the Spurs didn't foul someone.
    Veteran players too, and no one either a) noticed Pop yelling or b) thought to themselves about it or c) looked at the clock?

Not sure what was going on.

Gratz!!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

LaMarcus Aldridge didn't hear Pop but knew the situation and just didn't foul

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1122371436499406848

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information