Page 240 of 390 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 238 239 240 241 242 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5840

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

The parents in that documentary might actually be the dumbest people of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    The parents in that documentary might actually be the dumbest people of all time.
    They were willfully ignorant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Watching the Bhutan episode of Parts Unknown. This dude is a genius:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drukpa_Kunley

He was known for his crazy methods of enlightening other beings, mostly women, which earned him the title "The Saint of 5,000 Women". Among other things, women would seek his blessing in the form of sex. His intention was to show that it is possible to be enlightened, impart enlightenment, and still lead a very healthy sex life. He demonstrated that celibacy was not necessary for being enlightened. In addition, he wanted to expand the range of means by which enlightenment could be imparted, while adding new evolutionary prospects to the overarching tradition. He is credited with introducing the practice of phallus paintings in Bhutan and placing statues of them on rooftops to drive away evil spirits.[2] Because of this power to awaken unenlightened beings, Kunley's penis is referred to as the "Thunderbolt of Flaming Wisdom" and he himself is known as the "fertility saint". For this reason women from all around the world visited his monastery to seek his blessing.[3][4]

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

My daughter twisted my arm into watching My Hero Academia with her. I used to watch Dragonball and Dragonball Z when I was her age, I started watching Dragonball Super. I'm normally not real into anime these days, but My Hero Academia is not half bad.

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

The Big Sick -

Relative to other chick flicks, it's like a 9/10

Relative to regular movies, it's like a 7/10

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The Big Sick -

Relative to other chick flicks, it's like a 9/10

Relative to regular movies, it's like a 7/10
    I just realized I posted this in the wrong thread - but I guess it works.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

So, not that we didn’t already know this, but Michael Jackson was definitely a pedo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

May habe already been mentioned, but Sex Education and Russian Doll are some really good Netflix shows.

14. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    So, not that we didn’t already know this, but Michael Jackson was definitely a pedo.
    I'm debating on whether or not to watch the documentary. I grew up with his music, and still want to enjoy it without thinking about his horrific behavior.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

There are still people out there who say he wasnt tho.... lol

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I'm debating on whether or not to watch the documentary. I grew up with his music, and still want to enjoy it without thinking about his horrific behavior.
    Its going to be pretty tough to do, and I’ve only watched part one. Granted, I’ve never been a very big Michael Jackson fan.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It actually doesnt really stop me from enjoying the music but i do think there was something going on with him the kids. But also think there was some damage done to him even when he was young that lead to all of that. Is it bad that my favorite song from him is "Dont Stop Till You Get Enough"? Lol

19. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    May habe already been mentioned, but Sex Education and Russian Doll are some really good Netflix shows.
    Havent watched Russian Doll but Sex Ed was really good. Cant wait for season 2.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    It actually doesnt really stop me from enjoying the music but i do think there was something going on with him the kids. But also think there was some damage done to him even when he was young that lead to all of that. Is it bad that my favorite song from him is "Dont Stop Till You Get Enough"? Lol
    After seeing part one of the HBO doc, I don’t think the “something going on with the kids” is really up for debate.

22. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

After seeing part one of the HBO doc, I don’t think the “something going on with the kids” is really up for debate.
    I havent seen it yet and unfortunately i dont have HBO so all i have at this point is the Jackson family and Feldman saying otherwise. Doesnt mean they are right but there is some backlash to the documentary from what ive read and heard.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information