Page 60 of 92 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Draftkings

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    Who are we playing this week?
    Not sure yet. I’ll say this at this point (haven’t made any lineups yet):

This is that spot where Spieth is gonna be low owned and hasn’t been playing all that well, like at Birkdale last year. And then he went berzerker on Sunday.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Milli was still open. Threw one in.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Milli was still open. Threw one in.
    Who you got?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Who you got?
    Spieth, Fleetwood, Casey, Oosthuizen, Keegan and Chris Kirk. Who did you settle on?

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I am most overweight Molinari, Rose, Casey, Poulter, Moore, Scott, Fox, Leishman... Then it smooths out. 0% Fowler looking really smart.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I am most overweight Molinari, Rose, Casey, Poulter, Moore, Scott, Fox, Leishman... Then it smooths out. 0% Fowler looking really smart.
    I pivoted my core from Rose to Fleetwood late last night. The Sun was reporting Rose might have to withdraw. I still have a few shares, but my core is Fleetwood, Casey and Oosthuizen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Oosty WD. Ouch.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Oosty WD. Ouch.
    And there goes my week.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Casey is +3 anyway. Should have saved that $20 like I originally planned.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Casey is +3 anyway. Should have saved that $20 like I originally planned.
    I added a few lineups like I knew I shouldn't have. I don't know why I even torture myself with PGA DFS. I've got 10% Louis and 60% Casey.

12. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I added a few lineups like I knew I shouldn't have. I don't know why I even torture myself with PGA DFS. I've got 10% Louis and 60% Casey.
    My cash game will probably be fine, because I had none of Rose, Casey, Oosthuizen. That means I would have broken even had I not gone full retard and entered the milli with those three guys.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I managed to get $55 of my $70 back.

We’re going to call that a mighty success. Would have had $55 on $49 if I hadn’t entered the milli. Considering I did that with a three player core of a player who withdrew and a player who missed the cut, and the other was a miserable Rory, I’m going to laugh that one off.

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have six lineups in the top 200 of the $1, 20 max.

This will crash and burn spectacularly, I’m sure.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I have six lineups in the top 200 of the $1, 20 max.

This will crash and burn spectacularly, I’m sure.
    I feel disappointed at getting 1.5x...I shouldn’t feel like that, right Buff...

You two suck at gambling
    Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    All must hail NostraTimmy!
    Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Nostratimmy was right again. All hail nostratimmy.
    I’m the hobbit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information