Page 174 of 390 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Watching the final 3 episodes of Stranger Things season 2 tonight.
    Really enjoying it so far.
    Eleven sure looks different with hair...;-)

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The first episode of Netflix's doc Drug Lords. Six episodes, episode one is about Pablo.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I've been watching 'Happy'. A very odd, but interesting show. Kinda weird seeing the dude from 'Special Victims Unit' playing this role.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The first episode of Netflix's doc Drug Lords. Six episodes, episode one is about Pablo.
    How is it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    How is it?
    I think it’s pretty interesting. I guess it’s only four episodes. I watched three last night, all 45 minutes long. Pablo Escobar, the Cali Cartel and Frank Lucas (real story of American Gangster the movie).
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Will El Guapo be #4?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Will El Guapo be #4?
    Something about Australian heroin traffickers.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Something about Australian heroin traffickers.
    Interesting. I’m gonna check it out.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Interesting. I’m gonna check it out.
    Haven't watched the fourth one yet. The first three were good.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

My wife and I started watching The Good Place last night. It's really freaking funny.

12. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This second episode of Drug Lords is great. The Cali Cartel are the perfect example of a powerful C-suite team that disguises illegal operations with legitimate business. Makes you wonder how close the best publicly traded Fortune 50 companies operate like Cali, and how many of them (or unlisted ones) are running arms and drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I've started watching "La Casa del Papel".

It's a Spanish series on Netflix. 13 episodes.

So far, I've watched four. Pretty good, I'm really enjoying it so far.

Caveat. They talk really fast in Spain. So, it's really difficult to keep up with the subtitles. If my Spanish was better, I'd try to avoid, but again, they talk really fast.

Synopsis: A brilliant criminal called "The Professor" puts together a group of criminals ala Ocean's 11 to rob the "Factory of Moneda & Timbre" (The Royal Mint where they print Euros). But he's aiming at a long game beyond just robbing what's in the vault. The plan is mainly hidden from us, and unfolds and expands as the show goes on. This keeps it interesting.

Bonus: The lead actress has a GREAT ass.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	URSULA-CORBERO-NALGAS-LIBROS-14.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	11689

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    This second episode of Drug Lords is great. The Cali Cartel are the perfect example of a powerful C-suite team that disguises illegal operations with legitimate business. Makes you wonder how close the best publicly traded Fortune 50 companies operate like Cali, and how many of them (or unlisted ones) are running arms and drugs.
    Yep, if the Government can do it why not businesses?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

18. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

My cousin and I are going to watch the final 6 episodes of Ray Donovan Season 5 instead of the Super Bowl.
    We both came to the conclusion that this is much more preferable than watching the Patriots in the big game again.
    FYTB.

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    My cousin and I are going to watch the final 6 episodes of Ray Donovan Season 5 instead of the Super Bowl.
    We both came to the conclusion that this is much more preferable than watching the Patriots in the big game again.
    FYTB.
    good show, the last season was very different than the others but still good.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information