Page 52 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there not a Game of Thrones thread? *SPOILERS*

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    That guy is great in everything he's in...
    Good actor, but absolutely hated the character (which is of course a sign that he played him well).

Tywin Lannister was the shit. The scenes he had with Arya are my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Tywin Lannister was the shit. The scenes he had with Arya are my favorites.
    His introduction scene was the best "get off my lawn" scene in the history of cinema and television. Clint Eastwood can eat a dick.

(Way back in season one.)
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

He should have been the King.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He should have been the King.
    He knew he couldn't be, so he did what he thought was the next best thing, position his family to be the ruling family. Unfortunately, none of them really carried any of his better characteristics or care/cared about family legacy as much as he did. His blind spot for the twins basically caused all of the problems in the realm to begin with.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

8. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    He knew he couldn't be, so he did what he thought was the next best thing, position his family to be the ruling family. Unfortunately, none of them really carried any of his better characteristics or care/cared about family legacy as much as he did. His blind spot for the twins basically caused all of the problems in the realm to begin with.
    He never saw Littlefinger coming. Thank god Tywin didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have had...the story.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

He never saw Littlefinger coming. Thank god Tywin didn't, otherwise we wouldn't have had...the story.
    True. Lest we not forget that Littlefinger and Lysa killed off John Arryn. And then his demented grandson, the result of incest (Mad King alert!), liked to lop heads off.

His introduction scene was the best "get off my lawn" scene in the history of cinema and television. Clint Eastwood can eat a dick.

(Way back in season one.)
    What is the introduction? Was it when Tyrion shows up with his sell swords and they want to get paid? I'm thinking that's the first scene with him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    What is the introduction? Was it when Tyrion shows up with his sell swords and they want to get paid? I'm thinking that's the first scene with him.
    Skinning the deer. I think it's the open to episode six or seven, and yes, I believe he's doing his family and honor and how to be a leader speech to Tyrion.

13. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    He gives a long speech as he's trimming out a deer.

Skinning the deer. I think it's the open to episode six or seven, and yes, I believe he's doing his family and honor and how to be a leader speech to Tyrion.
    Jaime, IIRC?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Jaime, IIRC?
    Yes, you are correct. After Jamie has attacked Ned.

17. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Ok, I remember now. Geez, I only rewatched it about 6 weeks ago, but was drawing a blank until you said skinning a deer. Great scene.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Another good episode last night, but can we stop with the disgusting cuts between the Maester scenes and food?! Good lord. Also I KNEW that last week was just an excuse to get Jon to see Dany, that will be a cool scene. That last scene was pretty brutal.

20. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Another good episode last night, but can we stop with the disgusting cuts between the Maester scenes and food?! Good lord. Also I KNEW that last week was just an excuse to get Jon to see Dany, that will be a cool scene. That last scene was pretty brutal.
    Agreed on the cut to food. Uggg.

I thought it was a real good episode, and glad Aryia turned around and sort of got reunited with her wolf (been waiting for that to happen). The Iron fleet taking out the Iron fleet definitely throws a kink in Dany's plans.

I can't believe this season is nearly 30% complete.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information