Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Tim Tebow to pursue a career in professional baseball

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Personally I'm a Tebow fan, but I try to remain objective.
    Not you, King is trolling. No one, not even Bullgator, thinks Tim Tebow is a superior athlete than Bo Jackson.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Trolling, trolling, trolling.
    Dammit Mo, way to ruin it!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Not you, King is trolling. No one, not even Bullgator, thinks Tim Tebow is a superior athlete than Bo Jackson.
    If Tebow were black people would give him more credit as an athlete.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    If Tebow were black people would give him more credit as an athlete.
    He's a fantastic athlete.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Dammit Mo, way to ruin it!
    I just think it was a poor troll. Like, I'm giving it a 2. It was more like a parody.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I just think it was a poor troll. Like, I'm giving it a 2. It was more like a parody.
    I mean he got someone to take the bait immediately, so you have to give him at least a 5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I mean he got someone to take the bait immediately, so you have to give him at least a 5.
    I'm sticking firm to my ruling.

I mean, for guys like King, it's not hard for him to get people to take the bait, he's a master baiter. He just can't sustain it.

I forgot we're not supposed to challenge any of the sacred cows of sports. I mean, my god, one time Bo Jackson rushed for 1k yards. What a GOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

He's a fantastic athlete.
    But he's white so we call him 'slow'. Tebow has a better arm than Bo, is stronger than Bo, and a better skilled skillset.

Bo Jackson ran fast and was pretty strong - so he's a god. A god who played on a team with a huge following. If the guy was a cardinal no one would have given a shit.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    But he's white so we call him 'slow'. Tebow has a better arm than Bo, is stronger than Bo, and a better skilled skillset.

Bo Jackson ran fast and was pretty strong - so he's a god. A god who played on a team with a huge following. If the guy was a cardinal no one would have given a shit.
    Well, I mean, Tebow wasn't fast. He had good speed for his size.

"Pretty strong." Lol. I'm done here.

I forgot we're not supposed to challenge any of the sacred cows of sports. I mean, my god, one time Bo Jackson rushed for 1k yards. What a GOD!
    It's hard to say what he could have done had his career not been cut short or had he dedicated time to one sport or the other. One thing is for sure, he has one of (if not the) fastest 40 times of all time. He was blazingly fast.

I really don't care what Jackson accomplished in an extremely shortened career, he was a physical specimen of a lifetime and Teebs doesn't hold a candle to him even when using it as a trolling attempt

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's hard to say what he could have done had his career not been cut short or had he dedicated time to one sport or the other. One thing is for sure, he has one of (if not the) fastest 40 times of all time. He was blazingly fast.

I really don't care what Jackson accomplished in an extremely shortened career, he was a physical specimen of a lifetime and Teebs doesn't hold a candle to him even when using it as a trolling attempt
    Bo Jackon's career highlights consist of trucking a few corners after running through wide open holes via his offensive line.

His baseball career was even less glamorous.

He is a sucker's pick for greatness.

Bo Jackon's career highlights consist of trucking a few corners after running through wide open holes via his offensive line.

His baseball career was even less glamorous.

He is a sucker's pick for greatness.
    And Tebow has a highlight reel of epic greatness? He threw the ball like crap, got carried by his defense, ran for some yards and TD's and got lucky winning a playoff game against a team that was missing one of it's best defenders and was daring him to throw the ball and too stupid to adjust once they realized when they left his WR's wide open, even he was capable of completing a pass.

On the baseball side of things he is still yet to play an actual major league game.

#Checkmate

Besides, if you want to talk about one of the most athletically gifted, multi-sport athletes of all time, it's neither Bo or Tim, it's Deon by a country mile.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information