Page 815 of 1145 FirstFirst ... 315 715 765 805 813 814 815 816 817 825 865 915 ... LastLast
Results 12,211 to 12,225 of 17171

Thread: what are you listening to???

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I appreciate that many visionary black rappers give respect to the B-boys and especially their beats. I didn't realize that Dre produced their early stuff and chuck D pushed their stuff as a NY dj.
    Yeah it's pretty badass. Here are some vids discussing just that:

CNN The Eighties music episode - https://youtu.be/e-LC4t5XYPY?t=32m13s

Chuck D - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0IYezPfIfg

LL Cool J talking about how the Beastie Boys doing crazy shit while touring got him in trouble - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flyyAKIXytE

Questlove - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ7IjumnXlY

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

in 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

they got a zeppelin thing going on

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

4. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's New Wave Thursday the 13th. This band never smelled much commercial success but was one of the most influential Belgian bands ever, a forerunner of the goth/industrial movement. Influenced Front 242, NiN, Ministry.

"You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm not much of a new wave guy, but this popped up, was decent enough to share if you are feeling NWTt13th.

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Something for everyone in this one.

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

This next one is a love song.

Don't listen to JR, he's full of shit. It's a love song.

13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Orgy time.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

What's your favorite depeche mode song? This is mine.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Christopher Walken and the cowbell union approve.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

19. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I was going to put Dope's You Spin Me Round (like a Record), but I don't think it holds up.

You can't have a NWT without this song obviously, so let's just get it out there.

21. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

idk, maybe I'm getting dangerously close to the embarrassing music thread. Maybe I've crossed the line long ago. But this should lock it up. Holds up better than I would have guessed.

23. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information