Page 153 of 390 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 151 152 153 154 155 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5838

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    We watched the first season, but I think only the first episode of the second. Plan to watch the rest, just haven't gotten to it. You described it perfectly.
    It was kind of odd seeing Ashton Kutcher in something and actually finding him humorous. I wasn't expecting that at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Just about all of them.
    Do you recall the episode?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Do you recall the episode?
    I've only seen the first one. But I need to rewatch it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I enjoyed Flaked.

Watch the Netflix movie "Shimmer Lake". Good movie, you will enjoy.
    That was excellent. Shimmer Lake, that is.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

We're watching El Chapo on Netflix. There's a scene in the second episode where a high ranking member of the Mexican government calls a meeting between the head of all the cartels and says "Okay. Here's how were going to split up territories. You get Tijuana, you get Juarez, you get Mexicali, etc..." Crazy.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Feel an El Chapo binge coming on. Started tonight and just finishing the third or fourth episode now, no intention of stopping soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Feel an El Chapo binge coming on. Started tonight and just finishing the third or fourth episode now, no intention of stopping soon.
    Is it in Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It was kind of odd seeing Ashton Kutcher in something and actually finding him humorous. I wasn't expecting that at all.
    We wound up watching a couple episodes (I think maybe episodes three and four of season two or something) last night. I forgot how much I liked that show. Gotta love Sam Elliot, and the constant cursing and references to the Broncos are a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Is it in Spanish?
    really odd but it's in an old Czechoslovakian dialect called Bohemian-Moravian-Slovak

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    We wound up watching a couple episodes (I think maybe episodes three and four of season two or something) last night. I forgot how much I liked that show. Gotta love Sam Elliot, and the constant cursing and references to the Broncos are a bonus.
    Yea, I always liked when they'd bring up the Broncos. It endeared me to the show in a similar way that Last Man Standing managed to pull off by using the same tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, I always liked when they'd bring up the Broncos. It endeared me to the show in a similar way that Last Man Standing managed to pull off by using the same tactics.
    Yep and the short lived Bill Envgal (sp?) sitcom did.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Of Mice and Men. Gary Sinise is one of my favorites

finally started Boardwalk Empire, so far so good. Marty Feldman is awesome as Nucky Thompson

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    finally started Boardwalk Empire, so far so good. Marty Feldman is awesome as Nucky Thompson
    Isn't Nucky Steve Buscemi? Or was the HBO series a remake?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Isn't Nucky Steve Buscemi? Or was the HBO series a remake?
    Yes it is, I was making a joke. Guess you're too young to know who Marty Feldman was.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information