Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Need some advice

His ex-girlfriend says that the guy uses it to mask anger issues. That's mental illness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    As north just said, he's not mentally ill and no physical ailments he's treating.
    yea, but the pain of life is hard on people, and hippy lettuce helps. . .

north, i hope the freeloader is at least keeping you and missy blazed. . .

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    His ex-girlfriend says that the guy uses it to mask anger issues. That's mental illness.
    Or he just has anger issues. My dad is an angry ******* who has smoked weed for decades, he's definitely not mentally ill, he's just an *******.

Or he just has anger issues. My dad is an angry ******* who has smoked weed for decades, he's definitely not mentally ill, he's just an *******.
    So a person who has anger issues, smokes a lot, has issues with following through on things, and insert the long list of other issues doesn't have mental issues? Or, that's so far outside of the realm of possibility?

A lot of the things that North/his ex-girlfriend have said are clear indicators of mental issues. And I'm not saying that he clearly does or doesn't, but that there's a chance. The notion that entertaining that thought is outrageous -and that's been the reaction to it- lacks merit. I'm sorry.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Reading the posts from north,even the letter from ex girlfriend, nothing jumped out as mental illness. Just my opinion, but I just don't see it.

Reading the posts from north,even the letter from ex girlfriend, nothing jumped out as mental illness. Just my opinion, but I just don't see it.
    We respectfully disagree.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Seems just like he is lazy to me. I worked part time for years while going to school to pay it all off.

I work in a field where MJ use is not considered something to lose your job over as well. Rarely do i get tested, and if i do(benefits of being a contractor), most employers know that i do not use anything on the job.

Tell him to get a day job or forget it. He can do acting gigs and work a steady job, there is no excuse really. So many famous actors worked remedial jobs to pay the bills before they got their big break.

I wouldnt kick him out unless he refuses to get a daily job that he can get paid for. Doesn't matter if its McDonalds or whatever. He needs a daily job.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

North, if you are feeling lazy and don't want the face to face drama, you could just print this thread out and let him read it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following 5 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    North, if you are feeling lazy and don't want the face to face drama, you could just print this thread out and let him read it...
    Somehow i do not think this thread would keep our friendship intact. Lmao

13. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    Waylon Jennings played on Buddy Holly's back up band and was supposed to be on that fateful plane but gave up his spot to The Big Bopper.

I suppose you might have known that. I love Waylon.
    Waylon was the man! I always have some Waylon on my playlists.

If you like Waylon give Sturgil Simpson a listen, he's got that outlaw country vibe going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

I've never seen anyone worse at diagnosing a problem than King.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

17. The Following 5 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

I wish we could get Yash's take on this whole situation.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    I've never seen anyone worse at diagnosing a problem than King.
    Nuance has never been one of your fortes, Slim.

For instance, if you actually read what I wrote, you would see that I was never against kicking him out. I was against the blind knee-jerk reaction that many here posited. I made the egregious sin of deferring to Val, who is the most legit source on the subject that we have.

Run along now.

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    So a person who has anger issues, smokes a lot, has issues with following through on things, and insert the long list of other issues doesn't have mental issues? Or, that's so far outside of the realm of possibility?

A lot of the things that North/his ex-girlfriend have said are clear indicators of mental issues. And I'm not saying that he clearly does or doesn't, but that there's a chance. The notion that entertaining that thought is outrageous -and that's been the reaction to it- lacks merit. I'm sorry.
    If the guy wakes up in the morning and smokes pot, lays around until lunch time and smokes pot, lays around until dinner time and smokes pot and smokes pot before bed, he is a burnout.

His brain is fried because he spends all day in a weed coma. He can't think clearly. This is why he forgets to turn the stove off or lock the god damned door.

This is why he doesn't follow through on things. His excessive pot smoking causes all of this. He doesn't need therapy in my opinion. He needs to grow the **** up.

If I am wrong about his consumption rate then you might be right. If I am right about his consumption rate then I hate pot smokers like this. They feed the stereotype of a pot smoker and don't represent those of us who use pot as responsibly as most people do with alcohol.

22. The Following 6 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Waylon was the man! I always have some Waylon on my playlists.

If you like Waylon give Sturgil Simpson a listen, he's got that outlaw country vibe going on.
    I will give Sturgil a try. I'm putting together an Outlaw Country/Rock playlist together right now. I've got the typical country with Waylon, Johnny, Willie, Merle along w/ southern rock like Synard, Allman Brothers, Outlaws, etc so I need to find additional artists that will compliment the playlist. Let me know of any others.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information