Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: LeBron to refocus after vacation

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

BTW, Jordan is/was a WAY bigger douche than LeBron. Like, way bigger. I do find it odd that it was completely ignored in Jordan's case but it's all anyone wants to talk about with LeBron.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If I was MJ I'd probably have been a cocky mother****** too, best of all time, singlehandedly changed the league. I think tho after his pops died it changed him a bit.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    If I was MJ I'd probably have been a cocky mother****** too, best of all time, singlehandedly changed the league. I think tho after his pops died it changed him a bit.
    I wouldn't say he's the best of all time. He's one of the best but there are several others I put right there with him.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Everyone understood WHY he did what he did, it was just the way he did what he did that was incredibly shallow and thoughtless to the people in Cleveland that loved that man. Besides...the fans in Cleveland have had to endure the Browns, they really don't deserve that.
    And the $1 million he raised for a Boys and Girls Club that night?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I wouldn't say he's the best of all time. He's one of the best but there are several others I put right there with him.
    Jordan was the best.

He was also a supreme *******.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

6. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Patrick Surtain II

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Don't know who the best of all time is, but Jordan is really high on the list. Different eras make questions like this nearly impossible to sort out. I guess it comes down to who do you like and often times whom you have seen play. Kind of shorts the players from the distant past.
    2009 & 2020 Broncos Forums Pick'em King
    2011 & 2019 Broncos Forums Survival Football Champion

8. The Following User High Fived Canmore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I think the biggest thing with LeBron is what he did to his home town. I think many equate that to turning your back on family or close friends.

Right or wrong, people will probably always be extremely critical of him for that reason.

10. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    Don't know who the best of all time is, but Jordan is really high on the list. Different eras make questions like this nearly impossible to sort out. I guess it comes down to who do you like and often times whom you have seen play. Kind of shorts the players from the distant past.
    Wilt Chamberlain would be in the top five maybe even the top three.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

I didn't see the announcement special when he signed with Miami. I haven't had ESPN for a long time. Who was responsible for turning his signing into such a circus back then? Was it him, the network, or both?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    And the $1 million he raised for a Boys and Girls Club that night?
    Mo, I already said he is a decent guy. What are you arguing? My opinion that the way he went about it was shallow and thoughtless? Good luck with that. That one thing was shallow and thoughtless, doesn't mean he isn't a good guy that does good things.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I didn't see the announcement special when he signed with Miami. I haven't had ESPN for a long time. Who was responsible for turning his signing into such a circus back then? Was it him, the network, or both?
    The network. But don't let that stop a good LeBron hate fest.

Adopted Bronco:
    VON

Always a little of both. They couldn't do it without him and he required the platform to do it

Thanks MasterShake!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I think the biggest thing with LeBron is what he did to his home town. I think many equate that to turning your back on family or close friends. Right or wrong, people will probably always be extremely critical of him for that reason.
    He'll never really escape the hate from "The Decision" fiasco IMO.

Though if he were to leave Miami and go back to Cleveland...
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

[QUOTE="MOtorboat;2198040"] And the $1 million he raised for a Boys and Girls Club that night?[/QUOTE

Hooray
    I haven't seen anywhere in the news any 5 years olds chopping off their balls.

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Based on your reasoning, I'd think that Wade & Bosh would be the ones that would want to go their separate ways so they can go somewhere they can be the #1 in order to get a max contract. Your assuming of course their #1 motivation is getting a max contract instead of more championships. However, if they wanted money more than rings, then they wouldn't have agree to play together in the 1st place.
    I'm not reasoning that they will all want max contracts. I'm just stating the facts of the situation they played under this last season.

I think Wade would probably take less to stay. He's the oldest of the 3, he's made a king's ransom and he's been there his whole career. If they're going to keep the three together those two probably need to take closer to $10million per year, and leave LeBron with a max contract.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information