Poll: Which home game for the tailgate?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: another tailgate?! (With poll!)

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    It's not that far of a drive...
    Far enough. One of my closest friends moved to Englewood over a year ago and I've still not been able to find time to go and visit him. I was suppose to go next month, but I had to cancel that as well. Between me and my wife's job and having 5 kids...an 8-9 hour drive each way for a weekend just doesnt make sense.

Maybe some day though

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I like the timing of the Jags game and I bet the Silver Fox can hook us up with tickets. That is what I would like to do if it works out, otherwise the Redskins would be fun.

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I like the timing of the Jags game and I bet the Silver Fox can hook us up with tickets. That is what I would like to do if it works out, otherwise the Redskins would be fun.
    I think we'll start planning around the Jags game.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I requested the Jags game, with Washington as a standby. Who knows - maybe I'll get lucky and get both!

7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Oh...a chili challenge would be fun, too. Screw you guys. I'm there for chili and beer
    A chili challenge you say? Not speaking for myself here, I feel like Mrs. BJ would say

Well, the Skins game is the most voted on. Any ideas, plans etc....? I'm ready to come out for one. Airfare is dirt cheap right now.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I have tickets to the Jacksonville game. Probably will be the only one I go to this year. Obviously if a lot of people show up in my fine state for any game, I'll be there to hang out the night before or maybe even hit up the tailgate for a bit.

Spiker and I were talking we both would prefer the redskins game. If I spend that kind of money for a trip I want to see a good game
    Free Hotcarl!

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I have tickets to the Jags game and I'm going to bring my friend who has never been to a game.

I think I need to start a new thread on who is going.

13. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Well, I didn't think I was going to be able to make a game this year.... My Dad informed me yesterday that he accepted an offer on his house and is moving from Illinois to Colorado. He closes on 25 Oct and needs my help. So i'll be flying out to Illinois to help him out, pack his house, drive the truck to Pueblo, unload, and HOPEFULLY go to the game when done.

Anybody have a line on a couple tickets? If I can't get any i'll at least try to come meet up the night before at the Piper and get out to the tailgate.

15. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Well, I didn't think I was going to be able to make a game this year.... My Dad informed me yesterday that he accepted an offer on his house and is moving from Illinois to Colorado. He closes on 25 Oct and needs my help. So i'll be flying out to Illinois to help him out, pack his house, drive the truck to Pueblo, unload, and HOPEFULLY go to the game when done.

Anybody have a line on a couple tickets? If I can't get any i'll at least try to come meet up the night before at the Piper and get out to the tailgate.
    You driving through Iowa, or down through Missouri?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post

Tubby,/Beef help a marine out! Mine are spoken for.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forum Runner

ill be at the skins game...a few more as well. I may have to leave town in a couple weeks for 10 days but if everyone comes out i might stop by for a round
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    ill be at the skins game...a few more as well. I may have to leave town in a couple weeks for 10 days but if everyone comes out i might stop by for a round
    I believe there was discussion on a round of BEERS. not a round of gay sex

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoNut For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    You driving through Iowa, or down through Missouri?
    Probably Missouri. He lives about two hours from St Louis, only way I've ever gone is through Missouri. Is it about the same drive time either way?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information