Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Night for NE

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

Did I ever tell you that of all the Enlisted Broncos fans you are my favorite?

Much more than SR!

\
    He's not "enlisted"
    I was for 10 years!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by Army Bronco View Post
    I was for 10 years!
    But you aren't now
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

I think Denver scored more than the Pats did too... just guessing. How many TDs in 2 games?

Much more than SR!

\
    And you my favorite Pats....hell of a lot more than NEP.

I was for 10 years!
    But you aren't now
    No Sir!

6. The Following User High Fived Army Bronco For This Post:

SR

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

And you my favorite Pats....hell of a lot more than NEP.
    PAG is my favorite besides my wife

No Sir!
    He's suppose to call you sir now.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I think revisiting these predictions is time worthy.

You guys are so inaccurate I dont think you could piss in a lake if you were standing knee deep in it.
    At least we don't whine and weep to the Mods because our poor widdle feewings are hurt in our game thread. Al.

Your Game day Anthem should be "Home, Home on the Range" where never is heard, a discouraging word.....or we'll bitch and moan and cwy our eyes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bojangles View Post
    I think revisiting these predictions is time worthy.

You guys are so inaccurate I dont think you could piss in a lake if you were standing knee deep in it.
    At least we don't whine and weep to the Mods because our poor widdle feewings are hurt in our game thread. Al.

Your Game day Anthem should be "Home, Home on the Range" where never is heard, a discouraging word.....or we'll bitch and moan and cwy our eyes out!
    BOJ..this is a horrible song brother. No rhyming.

I didn't complain to any mod at any time in the game day thread. I've enjoyed owning you in each and every thead you've appeared.

12. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Much more than SR!

\
    I like Army Bronco the best, too.

He doesn't get all whiney if you make a point about the Broncs performance, or run for cover and assistance from the Mods to protect him. He acts like a man.

14. The Following User High Fived Mr Bojangles For This Post:

WTE

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I like Army Bronco the best, too.

He doesn't get all whiney if you make a point about the Broncs performance, or run for cover and assistance from the Mods to protect him. He acts like a man.
    What possible criticism of the Broncos could you have? There scored over 40 twice. They've won by two scores or more twice. Much better than. 13-10 win versus NYJ and a last second three point win versus BUFFALO.

I didn't complain to any mod at any time in the game day thread. I've enjoyed owning you in each and every thead you've appeared.
    LOL sure you have, Mayor.

First of all, I was making valid comments regarding the game, not trying to spar with a bunch of whiners. I know better than that 'cause as soon as I make any remark at all, someone calls for heavy artillery support from the Admin, including warnings for simply opening my mouth.

So congratulations, Al....you really got me !

LOL sure you have, Mayor.

First of all, I was making valid comments regarding the game, not trying to spar with a bunch of whiners. I know better than that 'cause as soon as I make any remark at all, someone calls for heavy artillery support from the Admin, including warnings for simply opening my mouth.

So congratulations, Al....you really got me !
    Lol, I didn't report you or complain about you. Why would I care enough to lie about it?

What possible criticism of the Broncos could you have? There scored over 40 twice. They've won by two scores or more twice. Much better than. 13-10 win versus NYJ and a last second three point win versus BUFFALO.

The only criticism I made came after Moore's pick in the end zone, when every poster except, joel and one other, gushed about the play....including you, until I pointed out the obvious. You don't pick a 60 yard pass into the end zone on 4th down (unless you can return it for a score). You decided to debate that for some odd reason, arguing that "it didn't matter (that Moore made another bonehead play) because we were ahead by 22".....LOL That's asinine! The fact of the matter is....you started all the bullshit today, not me.

Other than that, I defy you to produce a single disparaging comment I made in that entire thread, Red. I could produce more than a few though that you and a couple other whiners posted if you want to debate this.

No one reported you. No one complained. I told you to go to smack, because your sour grapes posts were interfering with gsmeday thread, once aging, to which you have already been warned about. You can't talk about the Broncos without snide remarks or negativity. Since you are a Pansy fan, that puts you in the smack forum. So lay off members for shit you have no clue about. If you have a problem with being told to go to smack, report it, don't make comments to posters without knowing if they reported you.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information