Page 65 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 LastLast

Thread: How badly will we embarrass you in Denver THIS year?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Quote Originally Posted by OaklandRaider View Post
    I'm on here to educate little dumb Bronco fans like you.
    You have yet to educate any of us.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

Lmao, last time I checked we're in first place. And we just got done whooping our closest competition in the AFC West, the Chargers, two weeks ago.
    So the Broncos just beat your closest "competition", what's the excuse?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Elite!
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
    So the Broncos just beat your closest "competition", what's the excuse?
    The excuse is that the Raiders could beat Denver anytime, provided we still started Kyle Orton. That was their formula last time out after all.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

6. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Damn you Chicago Bears
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

The best state in the world. The one that you envy. Cali-Forn-I-A
    Adopted Bronco:
    Von "Puff Puff Pass" Miller

It's funny to me how everybody is giving Tebow all the credit for your wins, when it's in fact your defense that's winning these games for you.

Von Miller is a beast. I would take him over any pass rusher in the NFL not named DeMarcus Ware. Elvis Dumerville is a very good player as well. And Champ Bailey, even though he's lost a step, is still a very good cornerback.

But no, all anyone talks about is Tebow and his 48% completion percentage. Crazy how much talk this kid gets.

You guys may be winning games now, but it will hurt you in the long run. John Elway is smart and knows that this style of play won't win consistently in the NFL. So enjoy it while it lasts, lol.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by SeeingRed View Post
    Damn you Chicago Bears
    Yesterday must've been tough on you, huh? Considering that you said you were a Charger fan and we're rooting for them to win the AFC West.

4-7. Ouch.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by ursamajor View Post
    a sig bet says we stop you in oakland.
    lol

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

look for the forest, it's beyond the trees
    I got mind control while I'm here
    You goin' hate me when I'm gone
    Ain't no blood clot and no fear
    I got hope inside of my bones

12. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

It's funny to me how everybody is giving Tebow all the credit for your wins, when it's in fact your defense that's winning these games for you.

Von Miller is a beast. I would take him over any pass rusher in the NFL not named DeMarcus Ware. Elvis Dumerville is a very good player as well. And Champ Bailey, even though he's lost a step, is still a very good cornerback.

But no, all anyone talks about is Tebow and his 48% completion percentage. Crazy how much talk this kid gets.

You guys may be winning games now, but it will hurt you in the long run. John Elway is smart and knows that this style of play won't win consistently in the NFL. So enjoy it while it lasts, lol.
    <--- one guy who hasn't given Tebow very much credit until yesterday.

14. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Yesterday must've been tough on you, huh? Considering that you said you were a Charger fan and we're rooting for them to win the AFC West.

4-7. Ouch.
    I never said I was a Charger fan. What I did say was, at the time, that I wanted San Diego to win the division if anyone else so that Oakland did not. I didn't say I was "rooting" for them. I was rooting against the Raiders, which is status quo for Broncos fans. At the time, it seemed very bleak for Denver, so anyone winning BESIDES the Fade would have done well for me (and most other Broncos fans). Thanks again though.

And yes, yesterday was tough for me because if Chicago beat Oakland and Denver beat SD, Denver would have been first in the AFCW with tiebeakers (Oak/Den 1-1 head to head, Den 3-2 against AFCW).

Adopted Bronco:

I never said I was a Charger fan. What I did say was, at the time, that I wanted San Diego to win the division if anyone else so that Oakland did not. I didn't say I was "rooting" for them. I was rooting against the Raiders, which is status quo for Broncos fans. At the time, it seemed very bleak for Denver, so anyone winning BESIDES the Fade would have done well for me (and most other Broncos fans). Thanks again though.

And yes, yesterday was tough for me because if Chicago beat Oakland and Denver beat SD, Denver would have been first in the AFCW with tiebeakers (Oak/Den 1-1 head to head, Den 3-2 against AFCW).
    These were your exact words:

I hope the Chargers wipe the division clean and Oakland misses the playoffs again just out of spite for OR.
    You wished they wiped the division clean? How is that not rooting for the Chargers?

Anyways, moving on. It's cute that you are looking at tiebreakers and stuff like that. Lol, let me just save you the pain right now. You guys are NOT making the playoffs this year. It's been a nice little story and all, but you guys will drop a few in the next couple weeks. The Bears and the Patriots will beat you guys. And If Adrian Peterson plays next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat you guys either.

The Raiders are in the zone right now. We are winning games without our best players. Once we start to get our injured players back, it's a wrap for this division. I only see one potential loss left on our schedule, and that's against GB. And right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we were the first team to beat them.

I am not even worried about the Broncos right now. I am worried about more important things, like getting a bye in the first round.

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

Adopted Bronco:
    PTBNL

These were your exact words:

You wished they wiped the division clean? How is that not rooting for the Chargers?

Anyways, moving on. It's cute that you are looking at tiebreakers and stuff like that. Lol, let me just save you the pain right now. You guys are NOT making the playoffs this year. It's been a nice little story and all, but you guys will drop a few in the next couple weeks. The Bears and the Patriots will beat you guys. And If Adrian Peterson plays next week, I wouldn't be surprised to see them beat you guys either.

The Raiders are in the zone right now. We are winning games without our best players. Once we start to get our injured players back, it's a wrap for this division. I only see one potential loss left on our schedule, and that's against GB. And right now, I wouldn't be surprised if we were the first team to beat them.

I am not even worried about the Broncos right now. I am worried about more important things, like getting a bye in the first round.
    So when your proclamation fails to come true again...will you go see a therapist about your daddy issues? I know its hard growing up being a still born baby.

Momma didn't want you but you were still born.

19. The Following User High Fived Thnikkaman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information