Other sports, right? Here's a justification for that claim:

The World Champion also gave a nice answer to the most hackneyed question in chess – whether the game is a sport, a science or an art:

I think chess in this form is definitely a sport more than anything else. Of course the work done at home has something to do with science, but I’m afraid to find art you have to go elsewhere, since it becomes mostly about getting the right result.
Magnus Carlsen, a Norwegian, has held the title for a few years now, and has been the world rated #1 for slightly longer. Magnus' friend Kasparov thinks that he (Carlsen) is in his own class of player. The tournament didn't exactly support that claim...

The expectation heading in was that Carlsen would make quick work of the Russian challenger, fellow 'youngster' Sergey Karjakin. Karjakin and Carlsen are the two youngest humans in history to become grandmasters, but Carlsen has been steadily accelerating his play since 13, while Karjakin hasn't had the same elite results. But after 7 games and 7 ties, with only 5 games left, Karjakin drew first blood.

After the loss, and after waiting a few minutes for his rival to show, Magnus stormed out of the post-game presser before it fired.

Two games later, Carlsen evened the match. After 12 classical games, it was knotted at 6:6. Today they had the tiebreak, 4 games of rapid (a shorter time control). They drew the first two, and Magnus won the last two to keep the crown.

I'll be interested to see who can possibly challenge Magnus for the title. Right now, the consensus is that no human on this planet is better at chess than Carlsen, and it's not particularly close. There are a few Americans with a shot to challenge next year: Fabiano Caruana, Wesley So, and Hikaru Nakamura.