Thread: Anyone want to come to the Bills/Broncos game?

Default Anyone want to come to the Bills/Broncos game?

(posted this on broncos country too)
    I have two tickets and my husband was supposed to be going with me- last minute and our sitter (my future sister in law) backs out- no one to watch the kiddos (we have called every relative we have and no one can help)... so now I am going alone... it really freaking sucks (thats a 6.5 hour drive to buffalo and back- alone/finding the stadium alone/parking the car and finding seats alone/UGH) my husband is so funny he is like- "well you'll have lots of time to think-lol, no kids and no husband talking your ear off" I guess he's got a point but I'm pretty bummed cause this was supposed to be our first live nfl game together- the more I type the less I even want to go... but it's the broncos! He won't let me pass up the opportunity.
    So I have an extra ticket...
    the seats are in Section 244, Row 11, Seats 20,21
    I paid $113.50 a piece for them (the price is right on the ticket)... at this point make an offer... I would just be happy with a broncos fan sitting next to me
    I guess maybe pm me? Is this the right place to post this- if not I'm sorry please move to the right spot.
    We are giving his relatives another day to see if they change stuff around... but I wanted to post this so if someone wanted to they could at least think it over and we could talk.
    thanks

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

If I still lived in CT I take you up on that offer or better yet Id babysit so you and your hubby could go

shame on your friends and relatives not helping out

I will be praying that a babysitter comes through and you and your hubby can go together
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Quote Originally Posted by orangenblue420 View Post
    If I still lived in CT I take you up on that offer or better yet Id babysit so you and your hubby could go

shame on your friends and relatives not helping out

I will be praying that a babysitter comes through and you and your hubby can go together
    Thanks thats what I'm kinda hoping for too- but there is no sense in wasting the two tickets you know? And my hubby is really a dolphins fan... he just follows the broncos cause I like them... so it makes sense I go... but still

Watch I'll be completely surrounded by bills fans too haha
    Its just not going to be half as fun by myself *sigh* it sucks

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by melissAnn View Post
    Thanks thats what I'm kinda hoping for too- but there is no sense in wasting the two tickets you know? And my hubby is really a dolphins fan... he just follows the broncos cause I like them... so it makes sense I go... but still

Watch I'll be completely surrounded by bills fans too haha
    Its just not going to be half as fun by myself *sigh* it sucks
    If no one comes along - just sell the ticket at face value at the game and im sure there will be broncos fans looking for tickets - DONT sell it to a Bills fan or if you do, double the price

I probably wouldn't have too much trouble selling the ticket there I guess... what a nightmare...

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Get on Craigslist.com right now and post the ticket. You could even title it for Bronco fans only. I bet it goes in the next 5 minutes ( or 5 minutes from the time you post it.

Set up a meeting point at the game to collect on the $$$$ and exchange the ticket.

GOod luck!!

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    Get on Craigslist.com right now and post the ticket. You could even title it for Bronco fans only. I bet it goes in the next 5 minutes ( or 5 minutes from the time you post it.

Set up a meeting point at the game to collect on the $$$$ and exchange the ticket.

GOod luck!!
    But what happens if they get a last minute babysitter - still 2 1/2 days left - i say bring the ticket and sell it there - or trade your two tickets to some scalper for one really good ticket right behind the broncos bench - that way our boys will have your back -

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

But what happens if they get a last minute babysitter - still 2 1/2 days left - i say bring the ticket and sell it there - or trade your two tickets to some scalper for one really good ticket right behind the broncos bench - that way our boys will have your back -
    True...but if that happens, she can call the buyer back and say nevermind..I found a sitter...

yeah- I just don't want to get taken advantage of (trading tickets etc)... considering I don't know what I'm doing and this is my first game and the first time I have ever even been at a stadium (besides when I was maybe 4)... I don't really see myself standing there screaming I have a ticket haha- I could wait til tomorrow and then put it up on craigs list... thats not a bad idea... would be cool if it was a fellow forum member tho....

Adopted Bronco:
    darrell jackson!!

[QUOTE=melis

man oh man I wish this could have been posted 2 weeks ago because I would have hit you up on the offer and paid you full price for it...
    I am a season ticket holder for the home games and have all those days off all ready and this time I just dont have enough time to tell the big boss...
    I would have flown from kansas to the game....man I am sorry and hopefully your hubby can end up going with you.....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information