Thread: Hello All

Default Hello All

Although I am not exactly new been a member since 07, I have not ever really been a poster untill recently. Members who have seen my previous post's know that I have alot of medical problems and support the Broncos no matter what. I might not like all of the decisions made but that doesnt mean I don't bleed orange and blue. Maybe its my older age or the medications I am on or realizing that my military days are numbered but I am becoming more vocal. I also have alot more time to sit at the pc and type instead of just power read and high five others comments.

Now alittle about me:
    I have four wonderfull little cheerleaders with a born and raised Bears fan. Although ever since her first Bronco game she has been a closet Bronco fan. She owns 4 jersey's Yes two of them are pink but the other two are home and away. All of them are Bronco's not one Bear's jersey. Sooner or later she will come around and join the board's and become more addicted than I am. It will happen I just know it.
    I have been in the military for more years than I care to admit and been over sea's many times. Now that my injuries appear to be more complicated(Medical Board) I am looking at what is out there in the world other than military/carpentry. Before military I was a general contractor in Arizona.
    I love Colorado Springs and hope to stay here for the rest of my life. Maybe move up to Castle Rock or somewhere alittle more wilderness and less city. Although the Springs is just perfect as far as I am concerned.

OK I will stop rambling on and go back to reading every ones thoughts on whats best for this wonderfull team. Lol by the way I agree with about half of what everybody says. Like I said I support the team no matter what even if I disagree with decisions made.

GO BRONCOS!!

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Delgoth For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

back. Hope you will be able to post on a regular basis, and thank you so much for your service to the USA

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information