Thread: Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Default Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)

Having just bagged a PS3 at Christmas, I'm a little behind in my gaming. Rented this game last week and loved it. Cool story. The weapon selection is really imaginative and fun...I guess I should have expected that as it's the same crew that created Ratchett and Clank. Haven't played it online yet but I've read that it supports up to 40 players per session.

10/10
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

And the new one is supposed to be out for Xmas!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    Having just bagged a PS3 at Christmas, I'm a little behind in my gaming. Rented this game last week and loved it. Cool story. The weapon selection is really imaginative and fun...I guess I should have expected that as it's the same crew that created Ratchett and Clank. Haven't played it online yet but I've read that it supports up to 40 players per session.

10/10
    Yeah, great game, I couldn't turn it off for a few months... Once I discovered online I never played the campaign again...

The weapons are very cool, although they got old after a while online because it's the same damn weapons all the time, in the same spot... So there are levels where it's basically just a mad dash to the missile launcher and if you don't make it first you get blasted...

COD4 is the goldstandard right now-- You can't glitch and take advantage of the game as easily, and the way they have the pretige modes structured evens out the playing field a bit...

Both great games though, I'm looking fwd to the next Resistance.

4. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface View Post
    And the new one is supposed to be out for Xmas!
    i'll believe it when i see it

(and honestly i hope i don't see it, unless they can really nail it in that short amount of time)

i see it getting pushed back, and won't be too upset if they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I don't know much about anything. In fact, I am one of the dumbest people alive.

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    i'll believe it when i see it

(and honestly i hope i don't see it, unless they can really nail it in that short amount of time)

i see it getting pushed back, and won't be too upset if they do.
    They say the single player mode is completed and now they're competing the online portion of the game. I'm guessing it'll be ready but you never know.

7. The Following User High Fived Scarface For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information