Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: BForum Fantasy Baseball

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default BForum Fantasy Baseball

It's about that time folks, pitchers and catchers are reporting, and I'm not talking about the Brokeback kind.

Anyone interested, please sign in...let me know what type of game you like to play...I prefer rotisserie...and I think ESPN is going to be free this year...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    It's about that time folks, pitchers and catchers are reporting, and I'm not talking about the Brokeback kind.

Anyone interested, please sign in...let me know what type of game you like to play...I prefer rotisserie...and I think ESPN is going to be free this year...
    I'm down. I don't know what rotisserie is though. I have usually played on Yahoo! but it wouldn't kill me to give ESPN a chance.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco4ever View Post
    I'm down. I don't know what rotisserie is though. I have usually played on Yahoo! but it wouldn't kill me to give ESPN a chance.
    You don't know what rotisserie is? You haven't lived my friend...
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

You don't know what rotisserie is? You haven't lived my friend...
    For all I know, I could have played it. I'm not familiar with it. Inform me.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. ---- Pope John Paul II

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

For all I know, I could have played it. I'm not familiar with it. Inform me.
    Cumulative statistics throughout the year...good times. I'll indoctrinate you to it...

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Cumulative statistics throughout the year...good times. I'll indoctrinate you to it...
    Now would there still be head to head match ups each week with a W-L column, but statistics would be tallied in all of this? Man, I sound really dumb about this whole operation you have going on.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Now would there still be head to head match ups each week with a W-L column, but statistics would be tallied in all of this? Man, I sound really dumb about this whole operation you have going on.
    No...no...it's a cumulative thing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

No...no...it's a cumulative thing.
    Fair enough. I'll get a hang of it. I love FBB though. It really makes me get into baseball.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Fair enough. I'll get a hang of it. I love FBB though. It really makes me get into baseball.
    Rotisserie is the best way to do baseball...we'll figure it out...

Oh, and don't worry, I only finished first and fourth in my two leagues last year

Adopted Bronco:
    Greg Dulcich

Rotisserie is the best way to do baseball...we'll figure it out...

Oh, and don't worry, I only finished first and fourth in my two leagues last year
    I think I got third or fourth in mine last year. There used to be a way to check out previous seasons on Yahoo, but I'm not finding it right now. I may not be a chiseled seasoned vet like you, but I'll be in it to win it baby!

What type of line ups Mo? I don't like the ones we have to do every day. Is it one that we can set like once a week?

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

I have never played fantasy baseball only because it has seemed like too much work.

Then again, I don't really know much about it but would like to play.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BOSSHOGG30 View Post
    What type of line ups Mo? I don't like the ones we have to do every day. Is it one that we can set like once a week?
    Well, the once a week doesn't ever keep my interest. I forget about it. I prefer Rotisserie, where you can change your roster whenever you feel like. I found it was preferable just to stick with your best players most of the time anyway...

14. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Miller

I'll do it MB.
    [

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    I have never played fantasy baseball only because it has seemed like too much work.

Then again, I don't really know much about it but would like to play.
    It does take a little work...I try to read Buster Olney's blog almost everyday, and most definitely every Sunday, and that give you a pretty good idea of what's going on around Baseball. I am also a Baseball Prospectus subscriber too.

I love baseball. It does take a little work, but you can do it with less time than I put in to it. I put a lot of time into it.

If we have a whole bunch of people who want a less-intensive version, we'll do that.

So far, I have 2 votes for less intensive with WTM (I'm assuming that's probably what you'd want) and Boss. And one I'll do it from MHC.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information