Thread: Chicago Cubs

Default Chicago Cubs

I seen a Cardinals thread, so I just thought we were taking turns making team threads!

I like the Cubs... but my favorite team is the Blue Jays.

I probably wont see a World Series winner for decades

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

The future home of Albert Pujols.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

I love the Cubs, but I have no faith in them. Maybe Epstein will build a good scouting dept and they will start to get some young talent. The new ownership in Chicago is definately doing things the right way, build a good front office and then worry about coaches and players. Wrigley is still a great place to see a game, so they got that going for them.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The future home of Albert Pujols.
    I don't know, the rumors are all about Fielder right now. If they get Fielder I hope they put a weight limit in his contract.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    I don't know, the rumors are all about Fielder right now. If they get Fielder I hope they put a weight limit in his contract.
    I haven't paid much attention to the rumors, but Fielder always seemed to make more sense in the AL, like maybe Anaheim.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I haven't paid much attention to the rumors, but Fielder always seemed to make more sense in the AL, like maybe Anaheim.
    Like somewhere where he can jusr be a DH. That does make sense.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information