Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 14 Power Rankings

Adopted Bronco:

Default Week 14 Power Rankings

32. St. Louis (1-12) – They’re biggest task now is to decide who to draft first.

31. Tampa Bay (1-12) – Looking forward to the coin toss with STL.

30. Detroit (2-11) – Sad to see Kevin Jones go down with the knee injury. Now they’ll have to look at a position that was filled.

29. Cleveland (2-11) – Kind of have to be upset they beat Pittsburgh. Took them out of the race for Suh

28. Kansas City (3-10) – Not making a big effort to play spoiler.

27. Buffalo (5-8) – How did they win 5 games?

26. Oakland (4-9) – Just lost the best player they’ve had all season

25. Seattle (5-8) – Will Holmgren come back next year?

24. Carolina (5-8) – The only thing left to do is accuse moss of being a quitter

23. Chicago (5-8) – The more they lose…the better our pick. Not sure how they’re going to improve much before next season

22. San Francisco (6-7) – With a few more offensive weapons, they can be a contender next year

21. Houston (6-7) – Speaking of overhaul. This team needs a new GM and Coach

20. Tennessee (6-7) – As long as they finish with a winning record, I can defend having them so high all year

19. Atlanta (6-7) – Defense has killed them all season long

18. Washington (4-9) – Just playing the spoiler role now. Will they teak in the off-season or overhaul?

17. NY Jets (7-6) – Making the AFC WC race interesting

16. Jacksonville (7-6) – Schedule doesn’t bode well for their playoff push. NE and INDY up next

15. Pittsburgh (6-7) – Losing to the Browns has to be the deal breaker on hoping for the playoffs

14. Miami (7-6) – Hard not to root for them. I’d like to see them get the other WC spot

13. NY Giants (7-6) – Still have a slim chance, but they need help from Cowboys opponents

12. Baltimore (7-6) – Might slip into the WC spot afterall

11. Dallas (8-5) – All the talent in the world and no staff to do anything with it

10. Arizona (8-5) – Every time they get on a roll, they have a 5+ turnover game to bring them to reality.

9. New England (8-5) – Are they quitting?...or is Bill realizing he might have needed a few of those assistants that left?

8. Denver (8-5) – All things considered they gave fans confidence that they can hang with the elite teams

7. Cincinnati (9-4) – Didn’t look to hot against the Vikes. Doesn’t get any easier against SD next week

6. Green Bay (9-4) – Finishing up a strong year. Rodgers making people forget Favre

5. Philadelphia (9-4) – Playing as well as anyone right now. Last three will be tests. (let’s see how I get bashed for having them this high)

4. San Diego (10-3) – Not their best performance, but enough to win a tough game and extend their division lead.

3. New Orleans (13-0) – This could be the week they lose…but I pray it isn’t

2. Minnesota (11-2) – Started shaky, but eventually took care of a tough Cincy team

1. Indianapolis (13-0) – Peyton just keeps pulling them out. Even 3 INT’s didn’t hurt them.

2. The Following 7 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Ratbirds are too low
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Thumbs up

Looks good to me coach.

5. The Following User High Fived sanluis For This Post:

Good list coach.

I still would flip Minny and NO but otherwise okay.

I think Philly deserves where you have them. Their O is phenominal and will be a handful when Denver plays them. I just hope we got a chance in the 4th.

I also think NE is not quitting. They dont have the defensive talent they used to. Only Moss is a quitter on that team. Wes Welker has as much heart as anyone in the NFL. I am far from a Pats fan as well.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Medford Bronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Good list coach.

For some reason i agree. I think NO is the best one but i think Coach may be going by strength of schedule although i havent seen either one to really make the determination myself. Either way, NO just seems outright unstoppable. But at the same time Minny does have a semblence of a better defense. Toss up.

As for Dortoh's ratbird comment. They do deserve to be ranked ahead of Dallas who i think is in a total freefall right now. But, you are what your record says you are and Bmore lost some games they probably shouldnt have. Either way, nice work as usual Coach.

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Good list coach.

I think Philly deserves where you have them. Their O is phenominal and will be a handful when Denver plays them. I just hope we got a chance in the 4th.

I also think NE is not quitting. They dont have the defensive talent they used to. Only Moss is a quitter on that team. Wes Welker has as much heart as anyone in the NFL. I am far from a Pats fan as well.
    I think regardless of anyone's feelings for the Pats...it's impossible to dislike Welker.

11. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    For some reason i agree. I think NO is the best one but i think Coach may be going by strength of schedule although i havent seen either one to really make the determination myself. Either way, NO just seems outright unstoppable. But at the same time Minny does have a semblence of a better defense. Toss up.

As for Dortoh's ratbird comment. They do deserve to be ranked ahead of Dallas who i think is in a total freefall right now. But, you are what your record says you are and Bmore lost some games they probably shouldnt have. Either way, nice work as usual Coach.
    In all honesty, a part of me actually wants to put Minnesota in the #1 spot. Yes, they have two losses, but when they beat the teams they should...they put them away. The Saints have been letting the Skins and Falcons hang with them til the end...Indy usually needs a 4th quarter comeback.

If I had to bet on one team to win a game they are suppose to win and have it in hand once the 4th quarter starts...it would be Minnesota. That's why I like them more than the other two

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    In all honesty, a part of me actually wants to put Minnesota in the #1 spot. Yes, they have two losses, but when they beat the teams they should...they put them away. The Saints have been letting the Skins and Falcons hang with them til the end...Indy usually needs a 4th quarter comeback.

If I had to bet on one team to win a game they are suppose to win and have it in hand once the 4th quarter starts...it would be Minnesota. That's why I like them more than the other two
    Makes perfect sense and i agree.

Denver should be ahead of us.

After that pitiful showing against Minnesota, I expect Cincinnati to either roll over and die to the Chargers or to fight hard and get a win.

They've come back strong after every loss, but SD is just a monster in December.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Bengals should be number 32. Right behind the chiefs.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

17. The Following User High Fived claymore For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Bengals should be number 32. Right behind the chiefs.
    Dear Claymore,

In the world of Bronco players, you closely resemble Eddie Kennison.

Sincerely,

King87.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

19. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Denver should be ahead of us.

After that pitiful showing against Minnesota, I expect Cincinnati to either roll over and die to the Chargers or to fight hard and get a win.

They've come back strong after every loss, but SD is just a monster in December.
    SD did everything in their power to hand Dallas the game last week. The Cowboys are just better than them at choking.

I think Cincy can win it if they have their shit together

21. The Following 3 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Dear Claymore,

In the world of Bronco players, you closely resemble Eddie Kennison.

Sincerely,

King87.

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    SD did everything in their power to hand Dallas the game last week. The Cowboys are just better than them at choking.

I think Cincy can win it if they have their shit together
    The problem is that they probably won't; our offensive line is so bad at pass blocking that Palmer, a guy with a rocket arm hasn't been able to complete a pass over twenty yards in like 3 games. In the past six games we've scored THREE second half touchdowns. Most of it is due to our playcaller, Bob 'offense so conservative Reagan would be embarrassed' Bratowski.

Our defense is better than theirs. Our running game is better than theirs. Their QB is better than ours, their WR corps are better than ours and their tight ends are better than ours.

I think we can hang with them, and I think we can beat anyone in the league, but this should be a hell game for both teams.

I'm hoping we get to clinch on Sunday (no, Claymore, not that type of clinching).

24. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

The problem is that they probably won't; our offensive line is so bad at pass blocking that Palmer, a guy with a rocket arm hasn't been able to complete a pass over twenty yards in like 3 games. In the past six games we've scored THREE second half touchdowns. Most of it is due to our playcaller, Bob 'offense so conservative Reagan would be embarrassed' Bratowski.

Our defense is better than theirs. Our running game is better than theirs. Their QB is better than ours, their WR corps are better than ours and their tight ends are better than ours.

I think we can hang with them, and I think we can beat anyone in the league, but this should be a hell game for both teams.

I'm hoping we get to clinch on Sunday (no, Claymore, not that type of clinching).
    King,

We are going to need an 'A' game from your boys this week.

I am holding you responsible if they falter.

Your brother in fat,

slim
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information