Poll: What will our final record be?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we win again this season?

Adopted Bronco:
    Knowshon Moreno

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
    11 and 5

"The Broncos gallop into the playoffs by relying on rookie phenom Knowshon Moreno who has rushed for three consecutive 100 yard games and leads all rookie rushers in the NFL with 1,250 yards on the ground. No thanks to Peyton Hillis, who has recently been accused to drinking others Gatorade on the sideline in hopes to have more game fuel ready for possible playing time. So far his efforts have been in vain."
    I like your aura, energy, and passion, my friend.

2. The Following User High Fived honz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

11 and 5

"The Broncos gallop into the playoffs by relying on rookie phenom Knowshon Moreno who has rushed for three consecutive 100 yard games and leads all rookie rushers in the NFL with 1,250 yards on the ground. No thanks to Peyton Hillis, who has recently been accused to drinking others Gatorade on the sideline in hopes to have more game fuel ready for possible playing time. So far his efforts have been in vain."
    Jesus dude, you got a real hardon for pissing in people's Hillis wheaties dont you?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Jesus dude, you got a real hardon for pissing in people's Hillis wheaties dont you?
    What is more realistic: My scenario of us being 11 and 5 with Moreno running successfully on the ground or Hillis getting 25 carries over our last three games?

I'll take Moreno leading us to victory over Hillis getting to break a sweat eight days out of the week. There are certainties in life my friend: Death, taxes, Claymore attending National Eat a Burrito Day and that Peyton Hillis doesn't have a role on this team.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

Im more concerned about our playcalling than our RB.
    Thanks MO for the wicked Sig.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

I'd like to see us get a little more interesting with the play calling. I do not like running Moreno out of the shotgun, it is just horrendous. I never liked running those plays on NFL Quarterback Club 96 on Super Nintendo -- they just never did jack!

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

I'd like to see us get a little more interesting with the play calling. I do not like running Moreno out of the shotgun, it is just horrendous. I never liked running those plays on NFL Quarterback Club 96 on Super Nintendo -- they just never did jack!
    Ive always hated NE's offense. I was hoping/planning on McD being more creative and being able to use the talent we had a little better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

What is more realistic: My scenario of us being 11 and 5 with Moreno running successfully on the ground or Hillis getting 25 carries over our last three games?

I'll take Moreno leading us to victory over Hillis getting to break a sweat eight days out of the week. There are certainties in life my friend: Death, taxes, Claymore attending National Eat a Burrito Day and that Peyton Hillis doesn't have a role on this team.
    Personally? Ill take Moreno carrying the load and Hillis busting it in from 2 yds out. This way everyone is happy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

Orton sucks and I'm not getting enough love in this poll
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dortoh For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
    Orton sucks and I'm not getting enough love in this poll
    Thats because you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    Ive always hated NE's offense. I was hoping/planning on McD being more creative and being able to use the talent we had a little better.
    Changes will be made in the future. Keep in mind on defense and offense, we still have a bunch of players who aren't really who we want long term. We have had one year of a rollover that will likely continue for some time. This rollover is likely to include household names and fan favorites.

To be 8-5 right now with a shot at the playoffs was infathomable to me months ago. I think we can win out, and believe we will and have good momentum going into the playoffs. This team needs some additions, but to get where we have gotten with what we have is credit to hard work and effort by our coaches and players, but I give much credit to the will of McDaniels and the pedigree of Mike Nolan as a defensive coordinator. I'm glad to be where we are at right now. Certainly, it seems like it can only get better.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by honz View Post
    Will we win another game this season or are we destined to be an 8-8 team again? We have winnable games against KC and Oakland at home, but after this week's debacle in Indy I can't see anyone being too confident that we can even beat bottom feeders anymore. So what do you guys think? What will our final record be? 8-8? 9-7? It won't be any better thsn that because no way we win 2 out of our last 3.

Poll to follow.
    13-3!

suck it, troll boi!
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Personally? Ill take Moreno carrying the load and Hillis busting it in from 2 yds out. This way everyone is happy.

Greatest of All-Time

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Changes will be made in the future. Keep in mind on defense and offense, we still have a bunch of players who aren't really who we want long term. We have had one year of a rollover that will likely continue for some time. This rollover is likely to include household names and fan favorites.

word on the street is Tned might be rolling YOU over when he sees that wack avatar. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

22. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Josh McDaniels Sucks

To be 8-5 right now with a shot at the playoffs was infathomable to me months ago. I think we can win out, and believe we will and have good momentum going into the playoffs. This team needs some additions, but to get where we have gotten with what we have is credit to hard work and effort by our coaches and players, but I give much credit to the will of McDaniels and the pedigree of Mike Nolan as a defensive coordinator. I'm glad to be where we are at right now. Certainly, it seems like it can only get better.
    The ball has bounced our way more this year than it ever has IMO. I am glad we are here. And I hope Nolan stays because he deserves the majority of the credit this year. He took the worst defense ever, and turned them into a top5 defense.

24. The Following 2 Users High Fived claymore For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Greatest of All-Time

You dont have to show me highlight reels my man. I watched Moreno in college. Point is if the defense knows your coming and your the only guy carrying the rock its much easier for them to stop you. If you mix it up and handoff to the FB (If Hillis was playing FB) then it would be much harder for defenses to zone in on one player all the time. But i know Knowshon can ball ive never denied that.

26. The Following 2 Users High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information