Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolts site

Default Bolts site

http://forums.chargers.com/

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
    i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

a defeinate no go show...on a scale of 1-10 one being the lowest..i give it a 2

rant over

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
    i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

rant over
    Well Arapaho we're centainly glad to have you here.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    Well Arapaho we're centainly glad to have you here.

it feels like home!!! a noob all over again

i guess what got me banned was i posted that merriman sack dance thing...my message said i was just looking to cause trouble...even though i stayed in smack..oh well

rant over
    Have you tried scope?

Adopted Bronco:
    Sorry, I gave at the office.

Funny, I have never been banned. I guess I will just have to try harder!

i forgot how these guys were
    i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all
    I hear you rap. After the Patriots beat SD in the playoffs the mods disabled the accounts for all Patriots fans in one giant swoop because they didn't like us saying LT and Rivers were crybabies.

They are the biggest bunch of cowards I know.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I hear you rap. After the Patriots beat SD in the playoffs the mods disabled the accounts for all Patriots fans in one giant swoop because they didn't like us saying LT and Rivers were crybabies.

ye i know...its pathetic...you know thats what smack is supposed to be, rival fans haveing a little goodnatured fun..but there its not allowed, you can barely defend your team not alone post a topic on the bolts

Quote Originally Posted by Jrwiz View Post
    Have you tried scope?

hey now!!!

sounds boring if all they do is smack with each other...

whats the use of having a smack forum if their gonna ban other

teams fans....

Adopted Bronco:
    broncos_mtnman

Quote Originally Posted by KCLady View Post

teams fans....

Or smack with each other and get banned for it. ERRRR that was another board I was thinking of.

teams fans....
    its not that they smack each other, more like they all smack other teams but dont allow those teams fans to defend it without a constant barrage of insults, i only started two threads there, one was the one from espn insiders saying broncos poised to take over west...and had over twenty pages of ridicule and name calling, yet if i did the same, instant warning...the other was the merimen sack dance from the onion, that got me banned instantly

that and me aurguening that they seemed like all bandwagon fans,, i was registered since 04 and had all kinds of noobs calling me a troll and crap, was accually fun getting under thier skin, but the bandwagon thing hurt them alot..truth hurts i guess

its not that they smack each other, more like they all smack other teams but dont allow those teams fans to defend it without a constant barrage of insults, i only started two threads there, one was the one from espn insiders saying broncos poised to take over west...and had over twenty pages of ridicule and name calling, yet if i did the same, instant warning...the other was the merimen sack dance from the onion, that got me banned instantly

that and me aurguening that they seemed like all bandwagon fans,, i was registered since 04 and had all kinds of noobs calling me a troll and crap, was accually fun getting under thier skin, but the bandwagon thing hurt them alot..truth hurts i guess
    well thats what I meant about them smaking...with each other about
    other teams...sounds boring!

Adopted Bronco:
    Champ Bailey

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post

This made me laugh.

So rather than brave the storm, they shut off all talk from opposing fans. Great site.

well thats what I meant about them smaking...with each other about
    other teams...sounds boring!
    well i tried to pick it up...but alas, they jst dont care for any other fans questioning thier glorious upcomeing season...yet it wasnt so much me smackingthe dolts, but defending my views on the afc

typical situation(not accuall)

dolt: all you bronco fans wanna live in the past, but we have the best record in the last 3 years
    me: great whats that got you?...and isnt two and three years ago the PAST?

dolt: well even your past isnt as good as the bolts...we have won the afc west eleven time broncos only 9 times

me: just shows how really pathetic your team is...eleven divisional titles, yet only one afcCG win?...look at broncos 9 divisional titles,,,, 6 afc championships, 2 superbowls

dolt : well nobody cares about the past but doncos
    me: you brought it up

dolt: well we still have the best record over the last 3 years
    me: you want a brownie button? you know most teams look at long term success of a team...you may have the best record in the last three years, but have the absalute worst afc west record all time...and although you may be good at the moment, we all know that soon you will sink back to your rightfull position in the celler

dolt: your a troll and we should ban you

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information