thats ridiculous....
    no.....

...typical.

Left-coasters are just that way.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Nas View Post
    They ARE really really bad...

I checked out Link's posts... Those guys hurled just as many insults if not more...

Did you think I crossed the line anywhere or was that the same ol Redassed Link/Stnzed I am normally?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

I have checked out their MB but never registered....

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post
    http://forums.chargers.com/

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
    i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

a defeinate no go show...on a scale of 1-10 one being the lowest..i give it a 2

rant over
    I can honestly say I am not surprised. I deal with a couple of Charger fans at work who are the same way and can't get an honest conversation out of either of them. I mean in one thread in the talk smack forum all they say is "_____ suck." Simply insane.

Stay over here........it's sooo much better.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by broncosfanscott View Post
    I can honestly say I am not surprised. I deal with a couple of Charger fans at work who are the same way and can't get an honest conversation out of either of them. I mean in one thread in the talk smack forum all they say is "_____ suck." Simply insane.

Stay over here........it's sooo much better.

They have 3 seperate "Broncos suck" threads.....
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    From what I remember and its been awhile since I have viewed their board

they had a thread for all 3 other AFCW teams that said the official

Raiders Chiefs and Broncos suck thread...

One thing I noticed is that you HAVE to proof read what you type or they will spell check every single think you post. Then they'll highlight the misspelt word and use that as their target for the next few pages. Then to make themselves feel better, they'll take a few words out of your quote, to misquote you. Like this.

The Chargers can't win a playoff game, but if you feel that your team is going to win with Norv Turner, then I really admire you.
    They come back with:

I really admire you
    At least you have your priorities straight.

They ALL do that. It's as if the 23000 members are the same 12 year old kid. But like I said before, a lot of them are cool, but they are overrun by morons.

The guys Link got into a fight with though, they are cool. It's the mods in this case. But honestly, last year at this time I got into it with a guy over there. We were throwing insults at each other back and forth, and I THINK they banned HIM for a week, but they only warned me.

I think last years playoff lost has given these mods an itchy trigger finger.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho2 View Post
    http://forums.chargers.com/

well haveing been rudely banned from broncomania for a while i statrted going to the old dolt site i was registered at. i forgot how these guys were
    i was finally banned last night, my longest tenure there...they cannot take any other opinion other then the bolts will win it all, i was constantly bombbarded with names like "pathetic retard"...yet tell one of the "chop blocking chiggenshyt bronco linemen" type guys to just pull up his panties and quit sniveling...and i get warned and finaly banned. its a pathetic site, full of koolaid drinkers, with very few fans from other teams

i believe i saw one other bronco fan a couple times, one chief girl, no raiders and the complimentery patsy ..........the rest is just bolt fans smacking other teams with no body being able to return fire

a defeinate no go show...on a scale of 1-10 one being the lowest..i give it a 2

rant over
    are you BigIndian over there?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    One thing I noticed is that you HAVE to proof read what you type or they will spell check every single think you post. Then they'll highlight the misspelt word and use that as their target for the next few pages. Then to make themselves feel better, they'll take a few words out of your quote, to misquote you. Like this.

They come back with:

They ALL do that. It's as if the 23000 members are the same 12 year old kid. But like I said before, a lot of them are cool, but they are overrun by morons.

The guys Link got into a fight with though, they are cool. It's the mods in this case. But honestly, last year at this time I got into it with a guy over there. We were throwing insults at each other back and forth, and I THINK they banned HIM for a week, but they only warned me.

I just signed up over there....and dropped a couple bombs.

And as for the 'spellcheck'....

...they'd best double check their own rants, firstly......

I think imbeciles reside there....

Adopted Bronco:
    #88 Tony Scheffler

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    I know. Is that all they can come up with? If so, that's sad.
    2007-08 MVP

Thanks MasterShake for the sig

On Brandon Marshall
    "I'm not going to ever let him settle. I'm going to stay on him to be the best he can." ~ Rod Smith

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post

They come back with:

Yeah, I actually had fun going at it with o-line, he has a sense of humor! My favorite was the guy that thinks the NFL "gave" those championships to the Patriots because that's what the USA needed.

I didn't think they'd ban me to tell you the truth.

Everything seemed normal, though they really are sensitive about their problems with steroids.

I did bring up their poor spelling, and actually misspelled 'debt' myself, and when I said I'd admit to being a hyporcrite if he did too he wouldn't take the bait.

I guess they just don't consider an objective opinion to be within the coc.....
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 09-03-2007 at 03:21 AM.
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

I'll probably get banned but who cares. The morons outweight the intelligent football fans a plenty.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Look at this gem I pulled from the thread stating the rules against trolling...

"If you as an opposing fan make nonsensical, repetetive or purposefully aggravating arguments that are contrary to having a discussion and force our fans to break message board rules in order to argue with you, you are being a troll."

That is some funny stuff!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So far almost every post I have made on there has been moved to the "broncos suck" thread. Those guys are too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by BaileyTheBest View Post
    Look at this gem I pulled from the thread stating the rules against trolling...

"If you as an opposing fan make nonsensical, repetetive or purposefully aggravating arguments that are contrary to having a discussion and force our fans to break message board rules in order to argue with you, you are being a troll."

That is some funny stuff!
    thats funny...so I guess their fans break the rules and become trolls..

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information