Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: 18-1 ain't bad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

2. The Following User High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Pats fans have been pretty obnoxious the last few years. This should quiet them a little. I’m glad the Pats fell because of the cheating. They should have been in the play-off because of it. But then they tried to give marryman the defensive player of the year last year when he was cheating. The NFL is in too much of a hurry to cover up there little mistakes….

Patriots jinxed themselves by going undefeated in the regular season. Had NE lost one or two of the 3 close games, NE would have won the SB instead of NY.

Let the 72 Dolphins have their inflated over rated undeated season. Ya got these old geezer's poping champagin bottles toasting the loosers whenever a team gets threatens an archiac record set 35 years ago and under different rules and under non salary cap and free agency laws. Afterall, the Dolphins played several teams that had a 500 or less than 500 record and played two less games any way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Npba900 View Post
    Patriots jinxed themselves by going undefeated in the regular season. Had NE lost one or two of the 3 close games, NE would have won the SB instead of NY.

Let the 72 Dolphins have their inflated over rated undeated season. Ya got these old geezer's poping champagin bottles toasting the loosers whenever a team gets threatens an archiac record set 35 years ago and under different rules and under non salary cap and free agency laws. Afterall, the Dolphins played several teams that had a 500 or less than 500 record and played two less games any way!!!
    I will forgive the spelling errors because it happens to all of us, but free agency laws? I would like to appeal my unrestricted free agent to the supreme court please.
    Gimme some footyball, please!

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Leach

So....I found out what the NY Post is doing with the '18-1' that they copyrighted.....making videos about the Patriots cheating set to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It'.

http://break.com/index/patriots-parody-you-cheated.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Benetto View Post
    Orton can't single left handedly ruin everything on O.
    We didn't lose the game; we just ran out of time. - Vince Lombardi

"I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
    — Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by pnbronco View Post
    dang it go drink some Fireball and find your own dang chicken....

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived frauschieze For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by frauschieze View Post
    So....I found out what the NY Post is doing with the '18-1' that they copyrighted.....making videos about the Patriots cheating set to Michael Jackson's 'Beat It'.

http://break.com/index/patriots-parody-you-cheated.html

That one deserves its own thread Cheese! Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    That one deserves its own thread Cheese! Hilarious!
    The NY Post needs to place asteriks next to the Yankees WS Championships of the late 90's cuz we know half the team was on the Juice.

Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    The NY Post needs to place asteriks next to the Yankees WS Championships of the late 90's cuz we know half the team was on the Juice.
    They can do that....I don't like baseball. I wonder if their manager was doin the juice too? From what it looks like the whole game of baseball needs asteriks.

Seems like a bigger deal when a guy is masquerading as a genius, only to be shown to be a spineless slug.

Seems like a bigger deal when a guy is masquerading as a genius, only to be shown to be a spineless slug.
    Who you talkin' about?

Who you talkin' about?
    Belicheat.

Belicheat.
    You mean the guy who is taking the fall for the rest of the NFL and not disclosing all the spying that has been going on in the NFL for years, including your own Shanny?

Is that the spineless slug you're referring to?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

You mean the guy who is taking the fall for the rest of the NFL and not disclosing all the spying that has been going on in the NFL for years, including your own Shanny?

Proof please.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Well then maybe I should throw in Stupid.....because if there's all this rampant cheating going on throughout the rest of the NFL....he's the only one that's been caught.

Don't you find it a bit questionable that Gooddell was lobbied into office by your own owner Kraft? Kraft hit up every other owner lobbying for Gooddell. And it just so happens that Gooddell destroys the very tapes that Bellicheat ADMITS to cheating? There are just too many coincidences for it to be brushed under the rug.

17. The Following User High Fived GEM For This Post:

Just to add here....I'm not all excited about the Spygate thing going on. I actually wish it wasn't true. Mostly because it's tarnishing the one and only sport I actually truely love. In any aspect, I don't like the one thing that I do love being questioned. I'm not just a Bronco fan, I am a football fan.

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post
    Proof please.
    You supply the proof first of the Patriots taping the Rams walkthrough and I'll give my proof right after.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information