Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Best Comedic Actor?

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    i gotta side with you man, i just do not think belushi was funny. yes i've seen animal house, and i am in college, and i just didnt' think it was funny... belushi as meatloaf on snl gets laughs, but that's one thing out of many for me...

shia is pretty damned funny. i don't know how many of the rest of you are my age, but i grew up watching him on even stevens and thought he was hilarious and knew he would eventually become a star.

i also watched that show flash forward, and the kid on there was hilarious too, but he's only been in a couple things since, and nothing comedic. i know he was in alpha dog and 3:10 to yuma.. can't think of his name.

ferrell
    farley
    no one has said ryan reynolds yet, he's got great comedic timing, but he has started doing romantic comedies which is an effing shame (rent van wilder and wating if you disagree)
    ben stiller, although i wish he would make a movie that doesn't make me want to kill myself the whole time because everything goes wrong it's just painful to watch...
    owen wilson is decent in wedding crashers, and him and stiller are perfect in zoolander-> if you haven't seen zoolander, or if you don't like zoolander, then we have problems
    chapelle
    adam sandler has to be somewhere on the list- when he makes a good one, it's very good.
    steve carrell is very good
    i know he's not an actor, but i gotta throw props to conan o'brian-one of the guys that makes me laugh more than anyone else i can think of right now, even without writers.
    simon pegg and nick frost (shaun of the dead, hot fuzz) those movies are hilarious, and pegg is very good in 'big nothing' as well

that's it, i'm tapped out for now

oh! and on the robin williams note; patch adams made me shed a tear or two... no shame boys.
    Ben Foster...and I agree. He is also in 3:10 to Yuma.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004936/

Hey do you rmemeber the episode when that girl (I think her name was Becca) got a boyfriend who is full of himself? THAT dude is one of the best actors going...Ryan Gosling. Disney really cranks em out.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331516/

Adopted Bronco:
    Malik Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by shawshank24 View Post
    shia is pretty damned funny. i don't know how many of the rest of you are my age, but i grew up watching him on even stevens and thought he was hilarious and knew he would eventually become a star.

i also watched that show flash forward, and the kid on there was hilarious too, but he's only been in a couple things since, and nothing comedic. i know he was in alpha dog and 3:10 to yuma.. can't think of his name.
    Ben Foster...and I agree. He is also in 3:10 to Yuma.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004936/

Hey do you rmemeber the episode when that girl (I think her name was Becca) got a boyfriend who is full of himself? THAT dude is one of the best actors going...Ryan Gosling. Disney really cranks em out.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331516/

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information