Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week 13 Power Rankings

Adopted Bronco:

Default Week 13 Power Rankings

32. St. Louis (1-11) – Gave Bears fans one more chance to praise Cutler.

31. Cleveland (1-11) – Tried to run with the Chargers…just came up a bit short

30. Detroit (2-10) – Stafford is going to be a good one…if they can keep him healthy and get more talent around him

29. Tampa Bay (1-11) – Freeman coming back to Earth, but showing bright spots for the future

28. Kansas City (3-9) – Not much positive to draw from this week.

27. Buffalo (4-8) – Does Shanny really want to inherit this mess?

26. Oakland (4-8) – Why didn’t Gradkowski get the job in week 2?

25. Seattle (5-7) – not much of an accomplishment to beat SF, but every win counts

24. Carolina (5-7) – Made Freeman look like a rookie. If only the offense was as good

23. Chicago (5-7) – Funny…they can win when Cutler doesn’t throw much

22. San Francisco (5-7) – Alex Smith looking like he should have 3 years ago…still not enough

21. Washington (3-9) – I REPEAT…If they could score 4 more points per game, they might be a playoff contender

20. Houston (5-7) – The wheels have officially fallen off. Time for a new regime

19. Tennessee (5-7) – It had to end sometime, but at least they’ll finish with more respect

18. Atlanta (6-6) – Too much talent to be playing this bad

17. NY Jets (6-6) – Lucking themselves into the thick of a division race

16. Miami (6-6) – Pushed themselves into a race for the division by…passing the ball?

15. Jacksonville (7-5) – Getting a lot of help on their playoff run from Pitt and Balt.

14. NY Giants (7-5) – Playing the Cowboys in December will help any team

13. Baltimore (6-6) – Just not enough talent on offense…I’ll say this EVERY week

12. Pittsburgh (6-6) – What happened to the Steelers team that put teams away early?

11. Dallas (8-4) – Never, EVER bet on Tony Romo in December

10. New England (7-5) – ZERO pass rush. Cant win when you cant stop the other team

9. Green Bay (8-4) – Keep winning the games they have to win. They’ll be a scary Wild Card team

8. Denver (8-4) – Looking like the team from the first 6 games. better hope it carries into next week

7. Philadelphia (8-4) – Righted the ship and cruising along…but I’ll still be persecuted for having them this high.

6. Arizona (8-4) – Jumped on a tough Vikings team early and held on. Never can tell what this team will do from week to week.

5. Cincinnati (9-3) – Looking solid again…against the Lions

4. San Diego (9-3) – Let the Browns hang around, but the division should be theirs.

3. New Orleans (12-0) – Still saving that first embarrassing loss for the playoffs.

2. Minnesota (10-2) – Cant keep them in the top spot, but at least they lost to a playoff team.

1. Indianapolis (12-0) – They tied the record…let’s hope it’s a jinx for next week

2. The Following 12 Users High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I think Minnesota's too high Coach. They've played about the easiest schedule of anyone (Sagarin rates it 31 out of 32). Having said that, New Orleans schedule is ranked 30. . .so maybe you're right.

But, once again, it's all opinion, and I think you've done a great job overall.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris "goldenrod" Simms

I think you have the ratbirds alittle too high
    TEBOW Bringing back the hb pass since 2012

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Agreed with Layne on Minn - and no, I'm not going to give you crap over Philly - you have them about right IMO

I am not sold on Minn the exact same way you aren't sold on NO. I would have NO at #1 myself, as they are more complete than the routinely bullet dodging Colts (like the Saints didn't dodge one v. the Redskins...)
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

6. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

New Orleans should be 2. The Vikes sucked on Sun night and should be 3

Adopted Bronco:

Amazing. Team A loses to a division leader and playoff contender, Team B squeeks one out against a bottom feeder and Team B is light years better than team A.

I'm not buying it. Minnesota over New Orleans all day every day

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Just keep SD ahead of Denver for the rest of the year.

I swear, if you jinx us one more time :shakesfist:
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

10. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

I'm preparing for Cincinnati to plummet next week after Minnesota gives us the business.

Then I expect them to bounce back after they squeak out a win against SD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by CoachChaz View Post
    Amazing. Team A loses to a division leader and playoff contender, Team B squeeks one out against a bottom feeder and Team B is light years better than team A.

I understand your reasoning, and it makes sense if we're only looking at one week, but overall Minnesota has now lost two with a weak schedule. N.O. has had a weak schedule as well, but they've figured out a way to win them all.

Not to mention that Washington seems to be playing a lot better the past month or so.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Good job Coach.....can I just ask what your issue with NO is?

Team A has Zero losses and Team B has 2.

That should stand for something right

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Medford Bronco View Post
    Team A has Zero losses and Team B has 2.

That should stand for something right
    Ask the Patriots and Giants how much that mattered. or keep it in house and ask the 97-98 Broncos if they were the lesser team based on record. When did the NFL become the NCAA?

18. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Good job Coach.....can I just ask what your issue with NO is?
    I'm actually a fan of the Saints. Love Brees, Colston is from my hometown...

...I just dont think they'll look as good against a team that can pass, run and put pressure on Brees. As far as NFC playoff contenders go, i think Minnesota, a healthy Philly and maybe even Green Bay could beat them.

If I'm wrong...they'll prove it. I have no problem with that

20. The Following User High Fived CoachChaz For This Post:

GEM

Saints get more miracles than the Colts do. If you win because a team missed a 30 yard FG or LESS you got lucky. If you also needed your WR to strip a ball from a DB and return it for a TD then you're especially lucky.

Defensive touchdowns are rare in the playoffs, and that should be the standard for judging teams; can their style of play and players hold up in the postseason? The Saints will go down as a team along the lines of the 98 Vikings.

Power rankings are incredibly subjective, going by regular season standards, they should probably be second but they wouldn't beat Minnesota.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I'm actually a fan of the Saints. Love Brees, Colston is from my hometown...

...I just dont think they'll look as good against a team that can pass, run and put pressure on Brees. As far as NFC playoff contenders go, i think Minnesota, a healthy Philly and maybe even Green Bay could beat them.

If I'm wrong...they'll prove it. I have no problem with that
    Thanks for the reply.

If I could have any QB in the NFL right now....I'd take Brees. I love the fire in that guy.

I think any team could struggle against the Vikings, DLine is very good with pressure and could rattle any QB. Favre is playing at an unseen level. Could be his best year ever.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information