Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Predict the outcome of the BRONCOS/Colts game

Adopted Bronco:
    Orton's plasma

If we can run and eat up time on the clock, we can win this thing. Not all things being perfect and Manning is god-like, I will say 23-20 Colts. No shame in losing to them. I do feel better about this team going up against a "beatable" Colts team. They are undefeated but lately those wins have become a little scary for the team and their fans. Houston could have won both of those games if the kicker didnt have his head up his ass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Orton's plasma

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    The broncos will lose because I will be at the game....the Broncos are 0-5 with me in attendence.
    we are going to get you stinky drunk and hook you up with a butchy, skanky ho the night before. Hangover and blackmail will keep you from attending. BTW, maybe you need to pick gimme games instead of teams like the Colts.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

To tell you the truth, I'm more worried about the damn Raider game the following week than I am the Indy game. All in all the Indy game is just window dressing.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Our secondary could match up well, and we need to apply pressure on Manning early and often. As others have said, if we can control the ball with the ground game I see no reason not to beat the Colts in a close one. That being said, we can not settle for Field Goals in the red zone. Manning is too talented to let him hang around. If we are not up by at least two possessions with 4 minutes left I would not be comfortable.

Broncos 27 Colts 17.

5. The Following User High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

this game is huge for denver. Indy has already clinched. Denver can win this game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

There are 2 ways to beat Indy.
    1) Looooooong drives that keep Pey Pey off the field.
    2) Constant, intense pressure when he does get on the field.

We are pretty good at the first one. It's the second where we need to prove ourselves. Doom can't do it all.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Dzone View Post
    this game is huge for denver. Indy has already clinched. Denver can win this game.
    Have they clinched already? I thought they had and someone posted in one
    of the threads that they hadn't.

Quote Originally Posted by KCL View Post
    Have they clinched already? I thought they had and someone posted in one
    of the threads that they hadn't.
    They've clinched the division, I don't think they've clinched home field throughout though.
    "There's a box of Twinkies in that grocery store. Not just any box of Twinkies, the last box of Twinkies that anyone will enjoy in the whole universe. Believe it or not, Twinkies have an expiration date. Some day very soon, Life's little Twinkie gauge is gonna go... empty."

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived drewloc For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

They have to be in peytons face every damn play, if not, they will get eaten alive

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

McD has some experience against the Colts that might be valuable. Maybe not, but you know the Colts-Pats games of the last decade have all been very siginificant and important for both teams. Surely McD gleaned something of value.

Still, it's going to be very difficult to win in their house as well as they've been playing as of late. We seem to have gotten some of our swagger back, but I'm just not sure that we can put up the points to keep up with Indy, even with our Defense slowing them down some.

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dave Costa

If Denver can run on them like they just ran on the Chiefs then they have a shot.

16. The Following User High Fived Mike For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If Denver can run on them like they just ran on the Chiefs then they have a shot.
    Like I posted in the game thread...Indy isn't the Chiefs..and I know you know this..KC can't stop hardly any team from scoring and can't hardly score at all.I just feel like honestly beating KC wasn't a big accomplishment for Denver...hell we got beat by the Raiders at home.

A lot of us are used to seeing Larry Coyer defenses and the like being stripped away by Manning, Wayne and the Colts in the playoffs. However, this is a Mike Nolan defense -- with a 3-4 look, and an incredible swagger to it. I believe that the Broncos will be aggressive with linebacker blitzes on Manning because they are confident that their veteran defensive back corps can play man and one-up on the Colts' receivers.

Additionally, I think the Broncos will attempt to get their running game going against the Colts in order to keep Manning and Co. off the field, and not in sync. It would be a smart move. Denver could have won a few more games this year had they not been owned in the T.O.P. overall. I'm not sure how good the Colts rushing defense is, but I am hopeful our offense can keep it going into next week. A win against the Colts in my eyes would be an unparalleled confidence booster, and would almost secure us a post-season birth.

If we can defeat Indy, we can take anybody. I'm not sure if we will, but I hope we do!

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    The broncos will lose because I will be at the game....the Broncos are 0-5 with me in attendence.
    I'll be waiting outside the stadium with my sniper rifle... mind if I ask what you look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information