Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Global warming cured!!!!

Default Global warming cured!!!!

Fire up your SUVs!!

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=2659

Changes in the Sun’s Surface to Bring Next Climate Change
    2008 01 13

Today, the Space and Science Research Center, (SSRC) in Orlando, Florida announces that it has confirmed the recent web announcement of NASA solar physicists that there are substantial changes occurring in the sun’s surface. The SSRC has further researched these changes and has concluded they will bring about the next climate change to one of a long lasting cold era.

Today, Director of the SSRC, John Casey has reaffirmed earlier research he led that independently discovered the sun’s changes are the result of a family of cycles that bring about climate shifts from cold climate to warm and back again.

“We today confirm the recent announcement by NASA that there are historic and important changes taking place on the sun’s surface. This will have only one outcome - a new climate change is coming that will bring an extended period of deep cold to the planet. This is not however a unique event for the planet although it is critically important news to this and the next generations. It is but the normal sequence of alternating climate changes that has been going on for thousands of years. Further according to our research, this series of solar cycles are so predictable that they can be used to roughly forecast the next series of climate changes many decades in advance. I have verified the accuracy of these cycles’ behavior over the last 1,100 years relative to temperatures on Earth, to well over 90%.”

As to what these changes are Casey says, “The sun’s surface flows have slowed dramatically as NASA has indicated. This process of surface movement, what NASA calls the “conveyor belt” essentially sweeps up old sunspots and deposits new ones. NASA’s studies have found that when the surface movement slows down, sunspot counts drop significantly. All records of sunspot counts and other proxies of solar activity going back 6,000 years clearly validates our own findings that when we have sunspot counts lower then 50 it means only one thing - an intense cold climate, globally. NASA says the solar cycle 25, the one after the next that starts this spring will be at 50 or lower. The general opinion of the SSRC scientists is that it could begin even sooner within 3 years with the next solar cycle 24. What we are saying today is that my own research and that of the other scientists at the SSRC verifies that NASA is right about one thing – a solar cycle of 50 or lower is headed our way. With this next solar minimum predicted by NASA, what I call a “solar hibernation,” the SSRC forecasts a much colder Earth just as it has transpired before for thousands of years. If NASA is the more accurate on the schedule, then we may see even warmer temperatures before the bottom falls out. If the SSRC and other scientists around the world are correct then we have only a few years to prepare before 20-30 years of lasting and possibly dangerous cold arrive.”

When asked about what this will mean to the average person on the street, Casey was firm. “The last time this particular cycle regenerated was over 200 years ago. I call it the “Bi-Centennial Cycle” solar cycle. It took place between 1793 and 1830, the so-called Dalton Minimum, a period of extreme cold that resulted in what historian John D. Post called the ‘last great subsistence crisis.’ With that cold came massive crops losses, food riots, famine and disease. I believe this next climate change will be much stronger and has the potential to once more cause widespread crop losses globally with the resultant ill effects. The key difference for this next Bi-Centennial Cycle’s impact versus the last is that we will have over 8 billion mouths to feed in the next coldest years where as we had only 1 billion the last time. Among other effects like social and economic disruption, we are facing the real prospect of the ‘perfect storm of global food shortages’ in the next climate change. In answer to the question, everyone on the street will be affected.”

Given the importance of the next climate change Casey was asked whether the government has been notified. “Yes, as soon as my research revealed these solar cycles and the prediction of the coming cold era with the next climate change, I notified all the key offices in the Bush administration including both parties in the Senate and House science committees as well as most of the nation’s media outlets. Unfortunately, because of the intensity of coverage of the UN IPCC and man made global warming during 2007, the full story about climate change is very slow in getting told. These changes in the sun have begun. They are unstoppable. With the word finally starting to get out about the next climate change, hopefully we will have time to prepare. Right now, the newly organized SSRC is the leading independent research center in the US and possibly worldwide, that is focused on the next climate change. Some of the world’s brightest scientists, also experts in solar physics and the next climate change have joined with me. In the meantime we will do our best to spread the word along with NASA and others who can see what is about to take place for the Earth’s climate. Soon, I believe this will be recognized as the most important climate story of this century.”
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Dc and Atwater:

Kings of the lazy cut and paste.

3. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by beefstew25 View Post
    Dc and Atwater:

Kings of the lazy cut and paste.
    What? Is that not an interesting article.

I'll stop. Mods, please take away my threadmaking abilities.

I didnt read it.
    2012: The Year that Mo Got Laid

Quote Originally Posted by cswil View Post
    I didnt read it.
    Fine. Don't read it but don't ask to borrow my Chiefs coat when it gets really friggin' cold outside and you didn't prepare yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Fine. Don't read it but don't ask to borrow my Chiefs coat when it gets really friggin' cold outside and you didn't prepare yourself.
    I would rather freeze in the gutter in a pool of your urine than wear a Chiefs coat.

8. The Following 7 Users High Fived Rex For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Here is a DC/Atwater intel dump:

Fiji (Fijian: Matanitu ko Viti; Fijian Hindustani: फ़िजी), officially the Republic of the Fiji Islands, is an island nation in the South Pacific Ocean east of Vanuatu, west of Tonga and south of Tuvalu. The country occupies an archipelago of about 322 islands, of which 106 are permanently inhabited, and 522 islets. The two major islands, Viti Levu and Vanua Levu, account for 87% of the population.

Contents [hide]
    1 Etymology
    2 History
    3 Politics
    3.1 2006 military takeover
    4 Geography
    5 Economy
    6 Demographics
    6.1 Ethnic groups
    6.2 Religion
    7 Sport
    8 Culture
    9 See also
    10 Footnotes
    11 References
    12 External links

[edit] Etymology
    Fiji’s Main Island is known as Viti Levu and it is from this that the name "Fiji" is derived, through the pronunciation of their island neighbours in Tonga. Its emergence was best described as follows:

“Fijians first impressed themselves on European consciousness through the writings of the members of the expeditions of Cook who met them in Tonga. They were described as formidable warriors and ferocious cannibals, builders of the finest vessels in the Pacific, but not great sailors. They inspired awe amongst the Tongans, and all their Manufactures, especially bark cloth and clubs, were highly esteemed and much in demand. They called their home Viti, but the Tongans called it Fisi, and it was by this foreign pronunciation, Fiji, first promulgated by Captain James Cook, that these islands are now known.” [1]

[edit] History
    History of Fiji
    Timeline
    Discovery
    The rise and fall of Cakobau
    Colonial Fiji

Fiji since 1970
    Main article
    Constitutional crisis of 1977
    Coups of 1987

Coup of 2000
    Main article
    Timeline - Mutinies
    Aftermath - Allegations
    Mara deposed - Iloilo plot
    Investigations - Trials
    Court Martial - Military unrest

Reconciliation Commission
    Main article
    Supporters - Opponents
    Qualified positions
    Military opposition
    Religious reaction
    Military-church relations
    Foreign reaction

Crisis of 2005-2006
    Main article
    Timeline
    Baledrokadroka incident
    Reaction

Coup of 2006
    Main article

Levuka, 1842.Main article: History of Fiji
    The first inhabitants of Fiji arrived long before contact with European explorers in the seventeenth century. Pottery excavated from Fijian towns shows that Fiji was settled before or around 1000 BC, although the question of Pacific migration still lingers.[2] The Dutch explorer Abel Tasman visited Fiji in 1643 while looking for the Great Southern Continent.[3] It was not until the nineteenth century, however, that Europeans settled the islands permanently.[4] The islands came under British control as a colony in 1874, and the British brought over Indian contract labourers. It was granted independence in 1970. Democratic rule was interrupted by two military coups in 1987 because the government was perceived as dominated by the Indo-Fijian (Indian) community. The second 1987 coup saw the British monarchy and the Governor General replaced by a non-executive President, and the country changed the long form of its name from Dominion of Fiji to Republic of Fiji (and to Republic of the Fiji Islands in 1997). The coups contributed to heavy Indian emigration; the population loss resulted in economic difficulties but ensured that Melanesians became the majority.

In 1990, the new Constitution institutionalised the ethnic Fijian domination of the political system. The Group Against Racial Discrimination (GARD) was formed to oppose the unilaterally imposed constitution and restore the 1970 constitution. Sitiveni Rabuka, the Lieutenant Colonel who carried out the 1987 coup became Prime Minister in 1992, following elections held under the new constitution. Three years later, Rabuka established the Constitutional Review Commission, which in 1997 led to a new Constitution, which was supported by most leaders of the indigenous Fijian and Indo-Fijian communities. Fiji is re-admitted to the Commonwealth of Nations.

The new millennium brought along another coup, instigated by George Speight, that effectively toppled the government of Mahendra Chaudhry, who became Prime Minister following the 1997 constitution. Commodore Frank Bainimarama assumed executive power after the resignation, possibly forced, of President Mara. Fiji was rocked by two mutinies at Suva's Queen Elizabeth Barracks, later in 2000 when rebel soldiers went on the rampage. The High Court ordered the reinstatement of the constitution, and in September 2001, a general election was held to restore democracy, which was won by interim Prime Minister Laisenia Qarase's Soqosoqo Duavata ni Lewenivanua party.

In 2005, amid much controversy, the Qarase government proposed a Reconciliation and Unity Commission, with power to recommend compensation for victims of the 2000 coup, and amnesty for its perpetrators. However, the military strongly opposed this bill, especially the army's commander, Frank Bainimarama. He agreed with detractors who said that it was a sham to grant amnesty to supporters of the present government who played roles in the coup. His attack on the legislation, which continued unremittingly throughout May and into June and July, further strained his already tense relationship with the government. In late November 2006 and early December 2006, Bainimarama was instrumental in the 2006 Fijian coup d'état. Bainimarama handed down a list of demands to Qarase after a bill was put forward to parliament, part of which would have offered pardons to participants in the 2000 coup attempt. He gave Qarase an ultimatum date of 4 December to accede to these demands or to resign from his post. Qarase adamantly refused to either concede or resign and on 5 December President, Ratu Josefa Iloilo, was said to have signed a legal order dissolving Parliament after meeting with Bainimarama.

For a country of its size, Fiji has a large armed forces, and has been a major contributor to UN peacekeeping missions in various parts of the world. In addition, a significant number of former military personnel have served in the lucrative security sector in Iraq following the 2003 US-led invasion.

[edit] Politics
    Main article: Politics of Fiji
    See also: 2006 Fijian coup d'état
    Politics of Fiji normally take place in the framework of a parliamentary representative democratic republic, whereby the Prime Minister of Fiji is the head of government, the President the head of state, and of a multi-party system. Executive power is exercised by the government. Legislative power is vested in both the government and the Parliament of Fiji. The Judiciary is independent of the executive and the legislature.

Since independence there have been four coups in Fiji, two in 1987, one in 2000 and one in late 2006. The military has been either ruling directly, or heavily influencing governments since 1987.

[edit] 2006 military takeover
    Main article: 2006 Fijian coup d'état
    Citing corruption in the government, Commodore Josaia Voreqe (Frank) Bainimarama, Commander of the Republic of Fiji Military Forces, staged a military take over on December 5, 2006 against the Prime Minister that he himself had installed after the 2000 coup. There had been two military coups in 1987 and one in 2000 when the military had taken over from elected governments led by or dominated by Indo Fijians. On this occasion the military took over from an indigenous Fijian government which it alleged was corrupt and racist. The Commodore took over the powers of the President and dissolved the parliament, paving the way for the military to continue the take over.

The coup was the culmination of weeks of speculation following conflict between the elected Prime Minister, Laisenia Qarase, and Commodore Bainimarama. Bainamarama had repeatedly issued demands and deadlines to the Prime Minister. At particular issue was previously pending legislation to pardon those involved in the 2000 coup. Despite intervention to reconcile the parties by the President, Vice President and Helen Clark, Prime Minister of New Zealand there was no willingness to make concessions on either side. This therefore failed to resolve the crisis.

Bainimarama named Jona Senilagakali caretaker Prime Minister. The next week Bainimarama said he would ask the Great Council of Chiefs to restore executive powers to President, Ratu Josefa Iloilo.[5] On December 6, Bainimarama declared a state of emergency, and warned that he would not tolerate any violence or unrest.

Following the coup, the Commonwealth of Nations held an emergency meeting in London, where they declared Fiji's membership had been suspended. On December 9, the military rulers advertised for positions in the Government, including cabinet posts, in a national newspaper. They stated people wishing to apply must be "of outstanding character", have no criminal record, and never have been bankrupt.[6]

Also on December 9 the IFNA withdrew the right of Fiji to host the 2007 World Netball Championships as a consequence of the Military takeover. The withdrawal is expected to have a significant impact in Fiji due to the popularity of sports such as Netball.

On January 4, 2007, the military announced that it was restoring executive power to President Iloilo,[7] who made a broadcast endorsing the actions of the military.[8] The next day, Iloilo named Bainimarama as the interim Prime Minister,[9] indicating that the Military was still effectively in control.

In the wake of the take over, reports have emerged of intimidation of some of those critical of the interim regime. It is alleged that two individuals have died in military custody since December 2006. These deaths have been investigated and suspects charged but not yet brought to court.

Following ongoing criticism from neighbours, specifically Australia and New Zealand, the New Zealand High Commissioner Michael Green was expelled from Fiji in mid June 2007, in the aftermath of restrictive emergency regulations having been lifted (recognised as a generally positive development by outside observers).

Beef, I got your point. No need to keep rubbing it in.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by DallasChief View Post
    Beef, I got your point. No need to keep rubbing it in.
    Funny you said that. I researched the phrase 'rub it in' and here is what I found:

rub it in Also found in: Wikipedia 0.04 sec.
    Sponsored linksRub It In at Amazon.com
    Low prices on new & used music. Qualified orders over $25 ship free.
    Amazon.com/music
    Jeanie Rub Massagers on Sale at Unwind
    Looking for guaranteed low prices on popular Jeanie Rub, Thumper or Medi-Rub massagers? Enjoy the huge selection, low prices and free shipping at Unwind.com today.
    www.unwind.com
    Jeanie Rub Massager
    Explore 2,000+ Massagers. Deals On jeanie rub massager.
    Shopzilla.com/jeanierub
    rub it in (informal)
    if someone rubs it in, they keep talking about something that makes you feel embarrassed or upset. I know I made a mistake, but you don't have to rub it in.
    See also: rub
    Cambridge International Dictionary of Idioms © Cambridge University Press 1998

rub it in
    to make someone feel even worse about something. I wanted to rub it in a bit, so I said, ?I'll be thinking of you working as I lie on the beach this afternoon.?
    See also: rub
    Cambridge Dictionary of American Idioms © Cambridge University Press 2003

Link to this page:

Please bookmark with social media, your votes are noticed and appreciated:

Sponsored linksRub
    Compare prices on rub at Smarter.com.
    www.smarter.com
    Jeanie Massage Rub
    Shop and save on Personal Care. Compare products, prices & stores.
    www.Dealtime.com/personalcare
    Jeanie Rub Massagers, Free Quick Ship
    Jeanie Rub Massagers, Unbeatable Prices & Selection. Bonus Pad.
    www.sitincomfort.com/jeanie-massage ?Page tools
    Printer friendly
    Cite / link
    Email
    Feedback

Advertisement (your ad here)
    Related Ads
    ▪ Dry Rub BBQ
    ▪ Barbecue Meat
    ▪ Barbecue Rub
    ▪ Steak Rub
    ▪ Gas Barbecue
    ▪ Meat Rub
    ▪ Marinade Recipe
    ▪ Barbecue Pit
    ▪ Barbecue Salmon
    ▪ BBQ Smokers

?Charity
    Feed a hungry child - donate to school feeding program

Idioms browser ? ? Full browser

round the bend
    round the twist
    round up
    roving eye
    row
    rub
    rub elbows with
    rub it in
    rub nose in it
    rub of the green
    rub off
    rub out
    rub salt in/into the wound
    rub salt into wounds
    rub shoulders with

Rub al-Khali
    Rub al-Khali
    rub along
    rub down
    rub down
    rub down
    rub down
    rub down
    Rub El Hizb
    rub elbows
    rub elbows
    rub elbows with
    Rub hall
    Rub hall
    Rub hall
    rub hands
    rub hands
    rub in
    rub in
    rub into
    rub into
    Rub iron
    rub it
    rub it
    rub it in
    Rub languages
    Rub My Back
    rub nose
    rub nose
    rub nose in it
    rub of the green
    rub of the green
    rub off
    rub off
    rub out
    rub out
    rub out
    Rub Rabbits
    rub salt in the wound
    rub salt in/into the wound
    rub salt into the wound
    rub salt into the wound
    rub salt into wound
    rub salt into wound
    rub salt into wounds
    rub shoulders
    rub shoulders
    rub shoulders with
    rub sore

12. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

I was looking for "rub one out".

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I hope DC learned his lesson.

I hope DC learned his lesson.
    I did.

You will see Tubby ask BroncoJoe to meet up for a beer before you see me start another thread like this.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Tubby wants to meet Joe.

Rumor has it Joe hates Tubby and thinks he is dumb.

I think out of everyone here, Tubby has the most potential for greatness.

17. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Great... I can feel better about driving my big ole gas eating truck around.

Tubby wants to meet Joe.

Rumor has it Joe hates Tubby and thinks he is dumb.

I think out of everyone here, Tubby has the most potential for greatness.
    Thankfully, I do believe it is just a rumor. Infact, recently, Joe has been sending me all kinds of pleasantries via the pm system.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information