Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Cannabis bigger cancer risk than cigarettes: study

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Wheat and barley grow on Earth,
    That it does. I am very fond of 'item 9', more so over any other form that is meant to 'stimulate your mind'.

So West, you are saying you'll smoke fungus?

3. The Following User High Fived Requiem / The Dagda For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

I rediscovered the wonder of baked goods. Smoking is definitely not a healthy way to consume anything, but eating it? Lasts far longer. I have a great brownie recipe. Cooking/baking does tend to go through considerably more "ingredients" though. If it were legal I would probably rarely ever smoke again, just grow and "bake."

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

5. The Following User High Fived MileHighWrath For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Well...the average person gets cancer a good handful of times in their lifetime, so it's not what causes it, it's whether or not your body can defend it.

7. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

OB

I don't think its all bad. To take a line from a great movie.. "If marijuana isn't legalized in 5 years, I have lost hope on all of humanity."

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived West For This Post:

lol

Adopted Bronco:
    DOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    Well...the average person gets cancer a good handful of times in their lifetime, so it's not what causes it, it's whether or not your body can defend it.
    WOW, where ever you live that that's true, you need to move!

Because of what I do for a living I know many many people and come from two very large families (I have 80+ cousins in just my generation) and I only know a small handful of people that have had cancer ONCE and only 1 person (my sister) who has had it twice.

I wonder how you define "the average person"

Nobody in the game of football should be called a genius. A genius is somebody like Norman Einstein ...Joe Theismann

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by MileHighWrath View Post
    WOW, where ever you live that that's true, you need to move!

Because of what I do for a living I know many many people and come from two very large families (I have 80+ cousins in just my generation) and I only know a small handful of people that have had cancer ONCE and only 1 person (my sister) who has had it twice.

I wonder how you define "the average person"
    This is according to my biology teacher, but it sounds logical to me. Cancer is an overproduction of cells that aren't able to control their growth (if I remember correctly). From what he said, it's all about how your body reacts to the uncontrollable growth and sometimes your body handles it and brings it back to "normal" but other times it isn't able to be controlled, which leads to the actual diagnosis of it as "cancer". So I guess what i'm saying is every once in a while you have the cells that can't control their growth in your body, but the body fixes it to make it so you don't have cancer or whatever. I dunno, i'm no doctor, or scientist...so let me be.

bud keeps me breathing, keeps me trucking....

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information