Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Proposed: Amended Rules

Adopted Bronco:
    Von

Quote Originally Posted by sushan520 View Post
    faking is becoming a big headaches for www.lowestmall.com the nike company and other brand name shoes company. And they are suffering a great lost every year because of the faking. So the nike and sneakerheads have had somewhat of a problem with fakes and up until now, the sneakerheads were doing the best they could to inform others of fakes and to deter others from buying fakes.

Nike has deployed these signs at select merchants nationwide with an email address you can email into to report fakes. If you see a site or know of a shop selling bootlegs, do your civic duty as a sneakerhead and put an end to them.

I am a nike air force ones lover. I'm writing this arcle just want to www.lowestmall.com share some personal experience of how to tell the difference between authentic (real) variant (fake) nike air force ones. For the real nike air force ones, you can see the design of the shoe: 1) they are nice and evened out, 2) gum bottoms, 3) small holes at the foot of the shoes, 4)two large nike checks (one on each side), 5)the nike logo ontop of nike check and the word air under it located above where the heel of your foot would be (in the back), 6) the bottom should have a design that looks like 2 circles that have many rings with lines connecting them and the nike logo atop of the nike check where the arch of your foot would be, and 7)the inside sole should have a symbol that (if holding the shoe sideways) should look like a capital l with a lowercase e ontop of the leg of the l with the nike check in the hole of e.

If they really are aunthentic then sellers will tell you and in bold because they are pround of selling authentic nike air force ones. Others will most likely try to work around the authencity of their products, they will not come straight out and say that they are fake but will say that they are "factory variants", "variants", or just won't say at all which really means that they aren't authentic. But just in case, here's some ways that you may tell if they're fake: 1)the foot of the shoe seems high and may look like authentic shoes, 2)you may see glue where the seems are supposed to be shut, and 3) the inside does not have that l/e logo with the nike check in it but just a plain nike check or some other symbol.

If you can afford a reall one shoes, good, just buy a really one. Buy for many people, the price is too high for just only one pair of shoes which will take abouy hundreds of dollars. So the replica one will be their best choice, because it will seems like as reall one. That's why even nike company have done a lot to aganist to against replica shoes but there are still many replica ones sold in the market! And if you want high qualith replica nike shoes or other brand name shones or chothes, you can try this site www.lowestmall.com i once got some very good stuff from there. They are the best replica shoes i ever seen.
    go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    More Americans have been killed by New England Patriots players than by Ebola.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

8. No advertising – No links (including in signatures) intended to advertise or posts intended to advertise are permitted. If in doubt, request approval first.
    In my signature, I have links that redirects to a non-profit parody site that I write in for fun. Is that Ok or not Ok under the new rules?

Quote Originally Posted by sneakers View Post
    In my signature, I have links that redirects to a non-profit parody site that I write in for fun. Is that Ok or not Ok under the new rules?

generally yes but should probably be cleared with Tned..

Commercial sites should not be linked..

This is the intent of the rule..

Sneakers!

You threw me off and I thought the groove was changing in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by gnomeflinger View Post
    Sneakers!

You threw me off and I thought the groove was changing in the forum.
    Well, a while back, I tried to move to a smaller, more streamlined set of rules, but as you can see from the replies, it didn't get much traction and kind of fizzled.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information