Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler4MVP!!! View Post
    I think its ... different.
    lol, where's the Tned love, JC4MVP???

Quote Originally Posted by Watchthemiddle View Post
    The new banner looks GREAT!!

As does the board.

Props to whoever did this.

( who did it? )
    Reid created the image. I have been tinkering with a new look to go with the new homepage www.broncosforums.com

We will have to let people see them for a few days and decide if they like this new gradient blue look, or the old orange header/footer bars.

6. The Following User High Fived admin For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mike Shanahan

San Diego Super Chargers?

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I like the blue...easy on the eyes for sure.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

9. The Following User High Fived SR For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    lol, where's the Tned love, JC4MVP???
    Well now everyone loves you so its not as cool. I was your very first fan and now everyones on the Tnedator Bandwagon

But I didn't notice the homepage part.
    Wow. Its different though fo sho.

And I dont see a new banner exactly?
    Where do I look?

I still see the Jwalk thing that says "for the fans by the fans"

@Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

If you don't have your browser set to reload the page every time (most don't, and have it set to automatic), you will need to press CTRL-F5 and that should refresh it, or probably opening and closing the web browser.

If you don't have your browser set to reload the page every time (most don't, and have it set to automatic), you will need to press CTRL-F5 and that should refresh it, or probably opening and closing the web browser.
    Thanks I never knew that. Good stuff
    And Nice banner

Good job Reid and Tned and everyone else who made this day possible.
    @Tnedator

RIP DARRENT WILLIAMS
    RIP DAMIEN NASH
    RIP BFC
    RIP Sneakers the Cat

Adopted Bronco:
    Von Killer

Looks A LOT better if you ask me...I also dig the front page (Broncosforums.com) Good work dudes...

Adopted Bronco:
    Bob Howsam

I did the Control+F5 deal. The new banner is badass. Good job on that Reid and Tned.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer" -Arnold

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

the banner looks great! i personally think it would look even better centered, so you don't have all that empty blue space to the right of it, but either way it is a drastic improvement over the old one. . .

with absolutely no offense intended, i really dislike that new front page, though. . . i think the old one was just fine, no need to fix what's not broken. . . i don't like having the list of threads compressed down-- all that stuff to either side is too distracting IMO, i don't need to see that stuff. . . i also don't like how the list of forums is kinda stuffed into the corner-- i like it the way it is now, where the entire list of forums is front and center. . .

oh well, however you decide to go, you know i appreciate the time and effort you put into this place. . . thanks a lot, and thanks to reid for taking the time to make the dope new banner. . .

EDIT: after taking a closer look, i see that i just have to click "enter forums" and it takes me to the homepage that i'm familiar with-- as long as that's the case, and that page isn't altered, i'm perfectly fine with the new homepage. . . also, i noticed that when i opened the link this time, it was laid out a little different, with the recent articles displayed on top of the display of threads that have been responded to recently. . . i like that set-up better, as it may bring a little more attention to the articles section. . . i myself only post one occasionally, but even so i can tell you that they don't write themselves-- they take some time, and i know that the other guys who are posting them on a more regular basis are putting in even more time. . . this way they're front and center to new comers, instead of tucked away in their little forum. . . good idea IMO, and i'm sure wookie will be really happy about it. . .
    Last edited by dogfish; 01-26-2008 at 04:34 AM.
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    with absolutely no offense intended, i really dislike that new front page, though. . . i think the old one was just fine, no need to fix what's not broken. . . i don't like having the list of threads compressed down-- all that stuff to either side is too distracting IMO, i don't need to see that stuff. . . i also don't like how the list of forums is kinda stuffed into the corner-- i like it the way it is now, where the entire list of forums is front and center. . .
    Two seperate functionalities. You can still get the normal forum list by clicking

Broncos Forums - Denver Broncos Fan Forums and Live News Feed right below the banner at the top.

The Homepage is two accomplish two things. One, it is a one stop shop for a number of different site features, such as highlighting the articles. Second, it will give us better search engine action.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Two seperate functionalities. You can still get the normal forum list by clicking

Broncos Forums - Denver Broncos Fan Forums and Live News Feed right below the banner at the top.

The Homepage is two accomplish two things. One, it is a one stop shop for a number of different site features, such as highlighting the articles. Second, it will give us better search engine action.

see my edit above. . .

i'm a dumbass, cut me some slack. . . .
    “When we do find that guy, we’ve got to have the continuity on the offensive side to where we can train him and develop him and get him there. This is our fourth offense in probably three or four years. Quarterbacks need to be developed. You don’t find one ready-made. We got to have a solid system in place for when we do go after whatever guy it may be, a young guy or a trade or whatnot.”
    - John Elway

I LOVE the gradiant blue, as SR said, "it's easy on the eyes".

I like the banner very much as well. Reidman, I didn't realize you could be so fancy.

It's all looking very first class and competitive with you know what other board.

Nice thread WTM.

19. The Following User High Fived Jody For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information