Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Guidelines

Glad to see G-Money and Missourri joining the team. Looking forward to reading your articles.

There is a new position on the articles team called Draft Analyst.

If you are a draft analyst you are required to be a regular contributor during the few months before and after the draft. If you are a full time writer then this doesn't concern you. But if you are, or if you are planning to be a part-time writer only for the NFL Draft, then this position is for you.

Of course all full time writers can write about the NFL Draft as well.

If you wish to be a draft analyst please let me know.

Thanks.

CoachChaz and Dream are now Draft analysts.

We look forward to hearing their views on the upcoming NFL Draft.

4. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

Ricky Guest

G and Coach writing? That is great. Both have almost an insider type feel to their posts about football.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Ricky For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    G and Coach writing? That is great. Both have almost an insider type feel to their posts about football.
    Great, looking forward to reading some of their stuff.

I created a Google Blogger page to put copies of the BroncosForums' Articles on. It is located here: http://www.broncosforums.com/blog/

This is being done because it will help get BroncosForums.com and its writers exposure and boost the overal rank of Broncosforums.com in google, as google favors sites that use their blog software, blogger.com

What I will do is post articles that are published here on Blogger.com (they will appear at the link above), with the title and who it was written by. At the end of the article will be a "Discuss Article here" link that links back to the post you have made in this article's forum.

Since google likes to see new content, what I will do is add in some of the older articles over the next week or so, and then add in the newer ones. Once we are caught up over the next week or so, then I will add the new articles to blogger as you write them.

9. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I created a Google Blogger page to put copies of the BroncosForums' Articles on. It is located here: http://www.broncosforums.com/blog/

This is being done because it will help get BroncosForums.com and its writers exposure and boost the overal rank of Broncosforums.com in google, as google favors sites that use their blog software, blogger.com

What I will do is post articles that are published here on Blogger.com (they will appear at the link above), with the title and who it was written by. At the end of the article will be a "Discuss Article here" link that links back to the post you have made in this article's forum.

Since google likes to see new content, what I will do is add in some of the older articles over the next week or so, and then add in the newer ones. Once we are caught up over the next week or so, then I will add the new articles to blogger as you write them.
    I get what your saying Tned, kind of.

Thanks for doing this!

Two things I would like to make clear.

1. Please do not send me requests to be on the article team unless you are serious. If you are serious you should send me a practice article first through PM. Once you have sent the article and it has been approved then send me a request and it will be accepted.

2. The off-season plan is in effect now. This means that requirments for articles drop to an article a month untill the regular season. If you are a draft analyst you are expeted to post an article every two weeks starting from 1st March.

Thank you.

12. The Following User High Fived Retired_Member_001 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Default Offseason Primer: Detroit Lions

My bad folks.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MissouriBronc View Post

My bad folks.
    Starting tomorrow, I will post one of those on the Broncosforums.com/blog each of the next three days.

15. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

BigBroncLove and Broncos_mtnman are no longer BroncosForums writers. We appreciate all they have done for the community.

I am also pleased to announce that CoachChaz is now a Full-Time Writer.

Don't forget that we would welcome anyone on to the team after a tryout. Also remember that if you are not part of the articles team but you want to post an article, you can PM it to me and I will post it for you and give you the credit in the title.

Wookie,

I am sorry that I have slacked since the Super Bowl.

Med has been kinda busy at work and with home life etc.

I will try to do something in the next week or so if possible. Please dont kick me off jk

I am pleased to announce that Ziggy is now a Full Time writer for the articles team.

We look forward to reading what he has to say.

I am sad to announce that Dream is no longer a Broncos Forum writer.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information