Thread: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Default Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

What do you all think of this new Series?

I have watched the first 3 episodes. I like it, IMO it is better the the Bionic woman.

Of course the affects could be better but there not to bad for a TV series.

Has anyone else noticed the weird sexual thing between Jon and Cameron (the protector terminator)? I don't know where they are going with that, but it does add something to the debate. If she can learn to love and be loved, should they really stop the machines from being?

In other words, If they can choose between good and evil, is it fair to destroy all the good because of the evil? I of course don't believe they have that choice, but that seems to be where the show is heading.

Here is another thing. Beings they are dealing with time travel, if they actualy stop the machens. She will disappear right? I mean, if she never came to be then she couldn't have came back right? If they do anything to prolong the development of the machens, she would not have been built to send back at the time she was. So there should be some coming and going on her part

I know I am trying to make sense of science fiction and one shouldn't do that. However, when a show tries to make a black and white issue into a shade of gray, these things come up.

Also, Sarah (Lena Headey) shouldn't be as hot as she is. There seems to be some sexual chemistry between her and Jon. I don't think it is supposed to be there, but it is.

What is your thoughts on the show?
    Last edited by fcspikeit; 01-23-2008 at 07:45 PM.

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I tried fc, i just could'nt get into it for some reason. It just seems to drag too long or too slow for me ... i get bored with it pretty quick. Just me ...

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    I tried fc, i just could'nt get into it for some reason. It just seems to drag too long or too slow for me ... i get bored with it pretty quick. Just me ...
    I set my DVR to record it when I seen it was coming on.. I didn't watch the first show right off. After it had recorded the first 3, I watched them all back to back, at like 1:00 am. That is really nice!

After skipping the commercials each show is only about 40 minutes long. Plus you don't have to wait to see what happens. If I had watched the first one when it was on I probably wouldn't have watched the other 2. It's not 24

Beings it was late and there was nothing else on, I went ahead and watched the other 2. I'm sure I wont remember to watch it each week. But when there is nothing on, I always search my DVR to see what I can catch up on.

I did that with Bionic Woman, but I never watched them. Even at 2:00 am it seemed there was always something else on that was better. Like Monster Quest

Asked at what point would it be in the best interest of the team to trade Cutler, McDaniels answered: "Never." Nice to see your a man of your word Josh

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon Stokley

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
    If you do ever decide to watch it, see if you notice the weird sexual chemistry between Jon, Sarah (his mom) and Cameron (the machine).

I really doubt there is supposed to be something there between Jon and his Mom.. Maybe its just the fact the actor who plays Jon has the hots for Lena Headey who plays Sarah his mom and it just shows up on camera

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information