Thread: Dawkins question...

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Default Dawkins question...

Ha! Gotcha. You thought I was going to ask how his neck was. What I want to know is what the hell is that thing he wears on his head during the weekly meetings with the Denver press? He looks like a goddam chef...;-)

http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...4&storyID=9609
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

2. The Following 3 Users High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    He works at Elway's during the week. You should know that by now...

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

If you two grew up on the east coast how are you broncos fans?

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

In a state with 3 NFL teams here, I'm a diehard Broncos loyalist. Beyond just a fan. Go figure.

My family will not talk to me tomorrow night if the Giants lose. I want to see them puke their turkey.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived Shazam! For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    In a state with 3 NFL teams here, I'm a diehard Broncos loyalist. Beyond just a fan. Go figure.

My family will not talk to me tomorrow night if the Giants lose. I want to see them puke their turkey.
    ROFL

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

Back in 1981, I was 11 years old. My dad was, and still is, a Cowboys fan a so we watched the games every Sunday. I figured I should have a team to cheer for as well so I got Dad to take me to a local sporting goods store. I went to the NFL section (which wasn't very big in those days) and started going through the t-shirts. The big D logo with the horse caught my eye and the rest is history...
    Wish there was more to it than that but that's all she wrote. It's been a great ride.
    "Chickens are dope..." - Von Miller

11. The Following User High Fived EastCoastBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek "aaarrruuuuuu" Wolfe

Just to answer the question....it's a new type of skully cap......kinda like a cross breed of a skully and a beanie.

PEACE!!!
    SAKUNA MATATA - Black Forest, CO

^Thanks MasterShake^

13. The Following User High Fived AlWilsonizKING For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

Back in 1981, I was 11 years old. My dad was, and still is, a Cowboys fan a so we watched the games every Sunday. I figured I should have a team to cheer for as well so I got Dad to take me to a local sporting goods store. I went to the NFL section (which wasn't very big in those days) and started going through the t-shirts. The big D logo with the horse caught my eye and the rest is history...
    Wish there was more to it than that but that's all she wrote. It's been a great ride.
    Kinda like me. I'm 35 years old and have never even set foot in Colorado. My Dad was a huge Dolphins fan, one Grandfather was a Redskins fan, the other a Cowboys fan. I had no love for any of them and wanted to do my own thing. When I was 10 (1984 - Elway's second year) I watched a preseason game between the Broncos and some team I've long forgotten, now. I decided whoever won I'd root for that year. The Broncos won and the rest is history. 25 years and counting!

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Kinda like me. I'm 35 years old and have never even set foot in Colorado. My Dad was a huge Dolphins fan, one Grandfather was a Redskins fan, the other a Cowboys fan. I had no love for any of them and wanted to do my own thing. When I was 10 (1984 - Elway's second year) I watched a preseason game between the Broncos and some team I've long forgotten, now. I decided whoever won I'd root for that year. The Broncos won and the rest is history. 25 years and counting!
    You should come see a game sometime!

Adopted Bronco:
    Eric Decker And D Thomas

That's a real nice story I like it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Chris Harris

Quote Originally Posted by KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128 View Post
    When I was 7 years old we went out to Denver to visit my Uncle. He's a chef and he was getting ready to be honored for some award. As a gift, all his guests got tickets to the Broncos vs. Oakland game. (All 20 of us!) We won 40-14. It was my first NFL game ever and I LOVED it. From that point on and still today, I bleed Orange and blue! It also doesnt hurt that my Mom's side of the family grew up in Boulder CO and brainwashed me since birth.

Around all the Panther fans here in NC, Its great being a Bronco fan! However I do wish I had some cheering buddies for when we play east coast teams...

Supporting the Denver Broncos all the way from North Carolina!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information