Thread: Questions About Fantasy Football

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Default Questions About Fantasy Football

I know my questions are may be dumb and definitely show new at this but I have them nonetheless.

First question, how do I set the line up each week?

Second question, when a bye week comes up for a starter how do exchange that player for one of my reserves.

Third question, if a reserve player is having a better season than a starter is ok have that player change places a reserve of the same position?

Again I understand these are rudimentary questions for a veteran and guru players but for me its all new territory.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I know my questions are may be dumb and definitely show new at this but I have them nonetheless.
    No, these are good questions.

First question, how do I set the line up each week?
    I'm assuming this is using fleaflicker ....

1. When you're logged in and on your league homepage, you'll see the name of your team. Click it.

2. You'll be sent to your week 1 lineup. To the right is a dropdown box per player. If you want to replace him with another of your players, change the dropdown from the possition (ex. QB) to BENCH.

3. Then from your Bench, click the right dropdown button of the player to take his place in the lineup, and change it from BENCH to QB.

4. Then look near the bottom of the page and click "Set Lineup", and it's saved.

It seems that here in fleaflicker, you can only change the lineup of the immediately coming week, not the future ones.

Second question, when a bye week comes up for a starter how do exchange that player for one of my reserves.
    Same way as above.

Third question, if a reserve player is having a better season than a starter is ok have that player change places a reserve of the same position?
    Yes.

Again I understand these are rudimentary questions for a veteran and guru players but for me its all new territory.
    I'm a noob too, but anything to help out.

BTW, players who aren't drafted are available for you to add to your roster. Just click the Players tab, then add whoever available player you want. You'd have to choose a player from your list to remove, though.

Also, players who are waived(dropped) by other teams are also available to you, but there's an order for teams to pick them up, just like in the NFL. You can also make trades.

Enjoy.

(BTW, if the league you're in is Yahoo, not Fleaflicker, it's almost the same, except you can drag the name of the player you want to the roster possition you want him on).
    Last edited by omac; 09-05-2007 at 09:57 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by omac View Post
    No, these are good questions.

I'm assuming this is using fleaflicker ....

1. When you're logged in and on your league homepage, you'll see the name of your team. Click it.

2. You'll be sent to your week 1 lineup. To the right is a dropdown box per player. If you want to replace him with another of your players, change the dropdown from the possition (ex. QB) to BENCH.

3. Then from your Bench, click the right dropdown button of the player to take his place in the lineup, and change it from BENCH to QB.

4. Then look near the bottom of the page and click "Set Lineup", and it's saved.

It seems that here in fleaflicker, you can only change the lineup of the immediately coming week, not the future ones.

Same way as above.

Yes.

I'm a noob too, but anything to help out.

BTW, players who aren't drafted are available for you to add to your roster. Just click the Players tab, then add whoever available player you want. You'd have to choose a player from your list to remove, though.

Also, players who are waived(dropped) by other teams are also available to you, but there's an order for teams to pick them up, just like in the NFL. You can also make trades.

Enjoy.

(BTW, if the league you're in is Yahoo, not Fleaflicker, it's almost the same, except you can drag the name of the player you want to the roster possition you want him on).

Thanks for the tips omac.

You're welcome.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information