Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39

Thread: Town Hall Discussion: Separate adult, almost anything goes, forum

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    So because I don't necessarily want to read through 38 pages-- Can someone answer me this--

Why is there a language filter at all in the adult forum? Is it because the language filter has to apply to all facets of the boards and cannot be turned off for certain sections? Otherwise, it seems silly to have it.
    The filter can't be removed for just one forum. YOu are allowed to circumvent the filter in the adult section, however.
    If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff_bronc_fan View Post
    So because I don't necessarily want to read through 38 pages-- Can someone answer me this--

Why is there a language filter at all in the adult forum? Is it because the language filter has to apply to all facets of the boards and cannot be turned off for certain sections? Otherwise, it seems silly to have it.

Yes, that is the reason. vBulletin only gives the ability to turn on or off a word filter globally, it doesn't let you turn it off for a specific forum.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Why can't I post in that forum? Is it still turned off? It said I "don't have permission to post there" when I tried to start a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Why can't I post in that forum? Is it still turned off? It said I "don't have permission to post there" when I tried to start a thread.

If you ain't Dutch, you ain't much.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Did you opt in first?

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

See these instructions. I will add them to the FAQ area this weekend, and try and create more visibility. If you go to the forum index, the directions are actually listed in the "Adult Forums' category description.

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Ok, the new forum should be functional now. I have named it The Lounge, and removed that name from "what's on your mind".

To "Opt-In" and joing the "Opt-In Adult Access" group:

1. Click on "User CP"
    2. At the bottom of the links on the left side, under Miscellaneous, is a link for "Group Memberships", click this link.
    3. Read the description of the "Opt-In Adult Acess" group and make sure you want to join
    4. Click the circle next to "Join Group" for the "Opt-In Adult Forums Access"
    5. Click Join Group

If you choose to Opt-out at a later date, it is the same steps as above, but instead you will see a "Leave Group" option to click.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information